Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 17:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SPEED HACK FOR MAU

Discussion on SPEED HACK FOR MAU within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SPEED HACK FOR MAU

can you hack the speed of attacking when your in a MAU/ BMAU?
Old 04/18/2008, 14:52   #2

I hope someone can help you. Sorry if I can't since I haven't ride a MAU before. But I think its possible.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/18/2008, 18:36   #3

there is a speedhack and aspd for MAU..but recently its not free...in RF-Indo they sell it for about 500K (real money/rupiah) almost $60
Old 04/18/2008, 19:46   #4

The question is: Is it possible? and you said yes, so you can also find it. I suggest not to buy those hacks. Try to discover it yourself.
Old 04/19/2008, 01:24   #5

thank you :P
Old 04/19/2008, 01:33   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by broer View Post
there is a speedhack and aspd for MAU..but recently its not free...in RF-Indo they sell it for about 500K (real money/rupiah) almost $60
i have try this but it seem its doesnt work since you r in MAU.it does speed move/attack but so with the mobs.whats the point using it since the mobs/other race do the same speed attack on your MAU. so dont spend your money on something not benefit you.trust me i've done the research if someone here want to know feel free to PM me.
Old 04/19/2008, 06:04   #7

so the speed for MAU is same as aspd hack ?

how about 10x defend for MAU? i heard it will make our MAU stronger and have a little damage....

do you know about it?
Old 04/19/2008, 07:03   #8

I've seen this topic before but this is the first time I read/opened it..

So, ima share my ideas(logical) I got while realding this topic on how to edit movespeed of an R/B/MAU.

Basically your aim is to change the movespeed of a char. so you need to find the address of the one that is responsible. Unlike a normal char. that u can just buff or use a wind weapon to change your movespd from time-to-time. MAU's condition is dif. coz it can't be buffed(spd buff dun affect mau movespd) and can't equip wind weapon(dun affect mau movespd).
OK, so here's my idea on what to do.

My idea to find MAU's movespd is:
1. Run CE v5.xx

2. Target RF_online.bin

3. Scan using:
*1st option* Unknown Initial Value
*2nd option* Float-Exact Value, search for 0.00

4. (any of those option above) Since a MAU doesnt change movespd whilst just standing. You have to find a way to make it move, i.e. Follow Mode on someone, it's your call and choice on what to do.

5. When your mau is constantly moving, search for; 1. if walk mode search for 1; 2. if booster mode search for 2.

~!~Note: I'm not really sure of a MAU's exact movespd I just base on my 1-on-1 encounter with it. Everytime when a mau chases me on my force set + velo*2.00movespeed* he can catch me but when I use my force set + velo + wind*3.00movespeed* he can't catch me.
If you still can't find it in the end of the process, try adjusting like walkmode = 1.5 and boostermode = 2.5.~!~

6. If all goes well, you should be able to find 1 or if not maybe a few adresses left *Just stroll around and look/observe the correspondin values that is changing*

7. Edit the value of that adress' to your desired movespeed you want and POOOM!! done..

(if step 2 option 1 wont find the mau's movespeed adress, loop back to step 2 and use option 2 and repeat the process again)

PS: I haven't tried this yet coz I dun have a MAU and I'm too lazy too create one (cora ftw!). I'm just giving you guys an idea about this topic and I really hope that my idea will work and would help.

If this dun work atleast I have given out some ideas and maybe you might be able to come up also with your own idea on how to work this out.
(Dun thank me yet unless if this works. This is just a theory of possibility, a mere guess)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/19/2008, 11:05   #9

nice kemz....
but so far not working for me....I've been experiment this MAU's speed a long time ago....
but if somebody elses find it works...then congratulations...perhaps I was wrong in doing search thingy...
Old 04/20/2008, 07:06   #10

thx kemz..
but unfortunately it cann't work.. i'll try to another way..

btw thx for that great logic theory ^_^
Old 04/22/2008, 07:07   #11

i think i figure out how to MShack for MAU but can someone help me with MAU ASPDhack.
Old 04/22/2008, 15:02   #12

can you give the hint for that Movespeed? are u use kemz theory?
why it's not working for me? is there something key point to find the right address for MS hack MAU?

about the MAU aspd i have tried to use burst fire hack with CE 5.4 but unfortunately it's not work in MAU T_T.. **** i have difficulties to find the right address for MAU..
Old 04/22/2008, 18:13   #13

ok,i'll give u hint.MShack for MAU was using memory scanner like CE,and the addres was same as Launcher ASPDhack address.

P.S:forgive me for my bad english
Old 04/23/2008, 04:27   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaulang View Post
ok,i'll give u hint.MShack for MAU was using memory scanner like CE,and the addres was same as Launcher ASPDhack address.

P.S:forgive me for my bad english
u mean MAU Speedhack r the same address as Launcher ASPDhack...?
Old 04/23/2008, 08:40   #15

yup.it was in the same address but the value need to be change was not same as Launcher ASPD hack.