Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 02:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How To Bypass Private Server's New Anti Hack System [FireGuard]

Discussion on How To Bypass Private Server's New Anti Hack System [FireGuard] within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How To Bypass Private Server's New Anti Hack System [FireGuard]

Can i ask how to bypass this because even the revolution engine is detected by the fireguard its so strong...
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/20/2008, 10:34   #2

Try use hidetoolz first... search use google to find iut... and after download use the program and hide u CE / REVO / MHS ... after hide...the run u rf.exe..

ola la... u can play rf online and use all u cheat... just try it

i already try with RF indo .. after their update their hackshield ..and it's work.

Cheater Never Died.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/20/2008, 16:23   #3

Can you make some clear guide?
Old 09/24/2008, 14:14   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by unixp View Post
Try use hidetoolz first... search use google to find iut... and after download use the program and hide u CE / REVO / MHS ... after hide...the run u rf.exe..

ola la... u can play rf online and use all u cheat... just try it

i already try with RF indo .. after their update their hackshield ..and it's work.

Cheater Never Died.
yup thats correct
Old 09/25/2008, 10:13   #5

you can bypass without editing the hackshild ?
Old 10/05/2008, 15:22   #6

yeah if you read what he says ***** no you dont - hidetoolz masks the process from any type of security so NO YOU DONT NEED TO EDIT ANYTHING lol and to the dude asking for a clear guide wtf? lol i dont see how much plainer it can get...

1) Google "Hidetoolz"
2) Download
3) Run hidetoolz and your CE/WPE/ Whatever and then in Hidetoolz Right Click Process > Hide
4) Viola Hack Away... The Press Thank Me XD

lol hidetoolz is whacked for me - always has been, if i try to have hidetoolz process and cheat engine process *running* at the same time (let alone hiding it) i get BSOD for no reason *****
Thanks
7 Users
Old 10/07/2008, 06:03   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrocitus View Post
yeah if you read what he says ***** no you dont - hidetoolz masks the process from any type of security so NO YOU DONT NEED TO EDIT ANYTHING lol and to the dude asking for a clear guide wtf? lol i dont see how much plainer it can get...

1) Google "Hidetoolz"
2) Download
3) Run hidetoolz and your CE/WPE/ Whatever and then in Hidetoolz Right Click Process > Hide
4) Viola Hack Away... The Press Thank Me XD

lol hidetoolz is whacked for me - always has been, if i try to have hidetoolz process and cheat engine process *running* at the same time (let alone hiding it) i get BSOD for no reason *****
Umm.. it doesn't work at all...
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/07/2008, 15:31   #8

Yes..Its Still Detected By FireguardT_T...
Old 10/07/2008, 22:48   #9

any1 knows if this works with Poa?
Old 10/08/2008, 06:12   #10

If you want, try using kiki's UCE. Well i havent tried it yet with Poa cause im very busy ATM. Tell me if it works ok. Just search for Kiki's UCE on google..........^^,
Old 10/14/2008, 16:08   #11

I'm wondering if HideToolz works with Vista SP1 considering Vista seems to be a source of a lot of problems. I d/led it and tried to run it but it says It cannot find the specified path,device or driver, or that I may be lacking permissions to do something, i forget. I'm on an administrator account, so I don't think it would be the latter part causing the problem. Any help? Thanks
Old 11/12/2008, 21:42   #12

try right click> run as administrator - you may be on an administrator account but alot of the time vista muffs up and ^ usually fixes privilege problems
Old 11/12/2008, 23:46   #13

UCE Cannot Be detected by fireguard But my problem is when i Target RF ONLINE.bin it says SOME ERROR??any help plz?
Old 11/13/2008, 06:20   #14

@Iseau

Are you on Vista? If you are, run UCE as administrator. Problem should be solved.
Old 11/13/2008, 14:20   #15

No Im only using windows XP SP2..my problem is the RF Online bin cannot be target because of the error the UCE Cannot be detected..can i ask how to do the administrator thing?