Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 16:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Baned Acc

Discussion on Baned Acc within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Baned Acc

Can someone tell me how to get back baned acc.. plzzz i`m baneed for 2 yers in 1 server plzzz i need this plzzz...
Old 09/03/2008, 03:28   #2

yeah is there anyone who know how to unban? mine to share it? i heard about this but never really had the means to confirm if it exist.
Old 09/09/2008, 13:03   #3

i think..

getting unbanned..

can be done by SQL. or WPE.. or PermEdit..

maybe..

or so..

also..

you can get unbanned if the GM of that server unbanned you..

but if it's perma banned? coz of game integrity infringement..

or some other cases...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wew123wew View Post
PERMABANNED
theres no chance of getting ur account unbanned....

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP] Problem with baned
05/14/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Ok this is kinda gonna go off topic but. I got a guy here hes a noob spaming my server i ip baned him but he unplugs his router. chanes his ip how can i get his ISP so that i can ban him:)
EU BANED
08/06/2008 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
my newly created hack account now got banned after some mins of playing:rolleyes: 1: i was vacing at 2x speed with wallhack in parca temple on lvl 32 (a ppl sayd "BLABLA HACKER BLABLA AT BLABLABLA") i runed out of map and ported directly after that message 2:after that i was at divine valley of vengance(over haiharp dunno if thats the name) i made 2 lvl there vaced everytime out of map there i got dc after lvl up and BAM!!! dc 3:may i leveled too fast in 10 mins?
anyone been baned for using bjx
08/27/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
Just wondering if any of you have actually been baned for using bjx, i havent heard anyone say they were yet. The number of botters has decreased alot is eveyone just laying low? i havent even touched my botters since fchen released his post........
anyone actually been baned for bjx
08/25/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Just wondering if any of you have actually been baned for using bjx, i havent heard anyone say they were yet. The number of botters has decreased alot is eveyone just laying low? i havent even touched my botters since fchen released his post........