Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 20:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Siege Mastery

Discussion on Siege Mastery within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Siege Mastery

how to find the damage of siege mastery for launchers?

plz post the packets or code representing the damage of the buff.
Old 08/28/2008, 21:32   #2

elite*gold: 0
for the ultimate damage hack?
lol.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
got something to share bout the SIEGE MASTERY
04/01/2009 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 76 Replies
guys first of all this is a "copy paste" thing...I just dont want anyone to get mad at me...I really want to help for the others who doesnt have yet the knowledge of editing the siege mastery skill..""""LIKE ME"""*** so heres the clue: Masters of hacking, kindly elaborate this clue...This is not a question so im assuming that im in the right section to post this thread...Thanks to all of the comments and suggestions that will be given here...Thank You.. Greatest Damage Hack(1shot-1kill...
[Trade] My +7 Upgrade to your Damage Hack using Siege Mastery
03/01/2009 - RF Online - 18 Replies
i need a damage hack using siege mastery , i need only the right value to change the buff in siege mastery, if u can help i will share my +7 upgrade:)
[Question] Siege Mastery
12/26/2008 - RF Online - 1 Replies
after editing address of siege mastery does your gen attack bar change? i've been trying this for almost a week now.. errrr.. I'am stuck at editing the damage but i don't now and how bout the "REAL DAMAGE"?:confused: any ideas????
Siege Mastery/Dupe buff hack
12/17/2008 - RF Online - 1 Replies
could someone give me some tips on how to make this work with CE i dont want it to be just client side.