Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 23:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

edit summons level??

Discussion on edit summons level?? within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
edit summons level??

is this posible??hope someone know how to edit the level of sommons its a big help to cora race!!
Old 05/11/2008, 08:53   #2

I think its imposble!
Old 05/16/2008, 00:52   #3

how i cant edit my sumon..plz...reply my ..and teach me if u want....thnx....^_^
Old 05/19/2008, 12:00   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by treeztuhn View Post
is this posible??hope someone know how to edit the level of sommons its a big help to cora race!!
well i think its possible but some of the hacks here are concentrated on ACC. I hope someone can share hacks for COra specially summoners.. ^^, Need to lvl my summons.. ehehe
Old 05/19/2008, 12:03   #5

that would be a great hack for cora's
Old 05/19/2008, 14:45   #6

lets just wait for the masters to discover this
Old 05/20/2008, 06:10   #7

This is impossible...Animu's Level are recorded on server under your account. Even someone here manage to change the level of an Animus it is only client-side and no effect at all on damage/buff etc... Unless anyone knows how to create a SQL Injector and directly change the level of your animus on your account on the server side XD
Old 05/20/2008, 14:08   #8

^
^
that would be freaking cool...
Old 05/22/2008, 00:09   #9

SQL INJECTOR ARE COOL TOOLS...If anyone here manage to get a password or the IP address of the game server then we have a chance to inject a code to the database. But you know, client files are encrypted. A few years ago when I play MU, someone created a SQL Injector and manage to make it's character lvl 400 in no time with ofcourse some really cool Armor and weapons...
Old 05/22/2008, 03:10   #10

what about damage hack for Summons? this would be great if someone can share this hack haha... ive been editing my summons using CE just like the way you edit the launcher damage hack but it seems not to be working.