Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 16:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

We the cheaters!

Discussion on We the cheaters! within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation We the cheaters!

We are the cheaters of RFO.
We cheat for becoming better than average players.
We make our races powerful and rich.
But with great knowledge there comes a responsibility, and not many have realised this.

Here I see a bunch of small children, to whom a box of matches has been given. You can make a nice fire in your playground, enjoy it, and pray for adults not to see you play with fire. You can also find enjoyment in watching other children look at you with jealosy. And you can also set the whole playground on fire.

A different allegory can be made. I see a pack of wolves, who can feed on a flock of sheep for a long time, as long as they prey on few sheeps at a time.
Or they can reject all the common sense, and kill all the sheeps at a time (dooming themselves to starvation).

The worst is what happened on my server. I see so many people who use materials published here to not just have fun, but destroy the game. Every hour or two there is a crash of the server. Every 15 minutes you can spot someone not being attacked by mobs, speedhacking, or going under the terrain.
Most of the PBs are being 1-shot by random lowbie players with red siege kits, minutes after they respawn.

This picture of what is happening on the server where I play is not complete.
There is an atmosphere of an end of a game, and probably the administration now considers to close the server in sight of the circumstances.

I plead for YOUR common sense.
Please take responsibility to limit your cheating to some extent, so that you will not see the closing of your servers because of your actions.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 05/21/2008, 07:24   #2

yeah nice speech ^_^
ahhhh.... i think your right every cheat has it own limits
Old 05/21/2008, 08:01   #3

wow!nice!
Old 05/21/2008, 08:25   #4

Very well said.. And i Agree!
Old 05/21/2008, 08:25   #5

this happened in RF-indo especially in SOLAR server....... >.<
CLOSE N CLOSE N CLOSE AGAIN
Old 05/21/2008, 08:27   #6

aheh nc ^_^
Old 05/21/2008, 08:29   #7

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,066
Wrong section, though nice speech.
#Moved.

Hiyoal
Old 05/21/2008, 08:34   #8

wooow nice one dude...every word just right..no more no less
Old 05/21/2008, 08:42   #9

dumbass
Old 05/21/2008, 11:17   #10

Bumping.
This was not written for the sole purpose of a "good speech". Imagine that the topic has no author at all.
I hope that somebody who will read the above will act in some way...
Old 05/21/2008, 11:41   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altmer View Post
We are the cheaters of RFO.
We cheat for becoming better than average players.
We make our races powerful and rich.
But with great knowledge there comes a responsibility, and not many have realised this.

Here I see a bunch of small children, to whom a box of matches has been given. You can make a nice fire in your playground, enjoy it, and pray for adults not to see you play with fire. You can also find enjoyment in watching other children look at you with jealosy. And you can also set the whole playground on fire.

A different allegory can be made. I see a pack of wolves, who can feed on a flock of sheep for a long time, as long as they prey on few sheeps at a time.
Or they can reject all the common sense, and kill all the sheeps at a time (dooming themselves to starvation).

The worst is what happened on my server. I see so many people who use materials published here to not just have fun, but destroy the game. Every hour or two there is a crash of the server. Every 15 minutes you can spot someone not being attacked by mobs, speedhacking, or going under the terrain.
Most of the PBs are being 1-shot by random lowbie players with red siege kits, minutes after they respawn.

This picture of what is happening on the server where I play is not complete.
There is an atmosphere of an end of a game, and probably the administration now considers to close the server in sight of the circumstances.

I plead for YOUR common sense.
Please take responsibility to limit your cheating to some extent, so that you will not see the closing of your servers because of your actions.
i totally agree with this, and ever since, i have limited everything to the extent that no one even see's me doing it. although i got mad in a particular server where corite consuls kept on killing me in LL,,, well, i got all the hacks in place and when CW came on,,, hunted them down like dogs,,, 1 hit every one i encountered, archon, sub-archon and all the race reps... but it only happened once and never repeated it... got banned instanly... GM caught me
Old 05/21/2008, 11:49   #12

xD should have written "We, the leachers".

We just give them the taste of tasty flesh.
Old 05/21/2008, 12:23   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by zereke View Post

You already have give out too much.
And the attitude you expressed in your post only makes some irresponsible individuals want to prove that they are just as "powerful" cheaters as the experienced ones, like you. Hence the server crashings, massive dupings, brigades of level hackers binding together, and etc.
Old 05/21/2008, 12:25   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by teztament View Post
i totally agree with this, and ever since, i have limited everything to the extent that no one even see's me doing it. although i got mad in a particular server where corite consuls kept on killing me in LL,,, well, i got all the hacks in place and when CW came on,,, hunted them down like dogs,,, 1 hit every one i encountered, archon, sub-archon and all the race reps... but it only happened once and never repeated it... got banned instanly... GM caught me
Good to hear that
I bet no one has seen me cheating (and I've started with basics around January). Cheating should be done quietly, unless somebody wishes for a virtual suicide and character loss.
Old 05/21/2008, 12:46   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by zereke View Post

wahehehehe no comment for you bro