Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 22:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(QUE)normal item -> Grand**/Grand Int item

Discussion on (QUE)normal item -> Grand**/Grand Int item within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(QUE)normal item -> Grand**/Grand Int item

hmm i was just wondering if this cheat is possible cause i've managed to lower the level and skill of an item maybe this can be done, i'm really new in this hacking thing but this really makes me wonder... anyone think this is possible??

for example : Missile Launcher

making ML to have effect of Grand Missile Launcher or even Vampire Missile Launcher?
Old 05/13/2008, 07:01   #2

You can, but it's only client side. The only working effect is Wind and an effect that increase attack speed (but last only 1 second after you equip your weapon).

IF you add Grand Effect, you can attack from a longer range than usual, but your attack didn't hit the mobs. So it's only the animation.
Old 05/15/2008, 18:12   #3

ahh i see, but can we maximize the effect of an item?

for ex, Strong Missile Launcher it already has the +10% damage right? but can we make it to increase? or is this still client side only?..
Old 05/16/2008, 04:23   #4

You can increase the value of the effect, but it still client side. I've tried it long ago. Even if i can increase my general attack 11k by changing the strong value, it's still do a normal damage.

Well just keep trying, maybe you can find what i'm missing to make that effect real.
And don't forget to share it if you find it
Old 05/19/2008, 11:59   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by vexe View Post
hmm i was just wondering if this cheat is possible cause i've managed to lower the level and skill of an item maybe this can be done, i'm really new in this hacking thing but this really makes me wonder... anyone think this is possible??

for example : Missile Launcher

making ML to have effect of Grand Missile Launcher or even Vampire Missile Launcher?
I think its client sided...