Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 08:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

non-stop launchers attack speed

Discussion on non-stop launchers attack speed within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post non-stop launchers attack speed

anyone please help me about the launcher attack speed

i already know the 10x burst attack but kinda boring coz i can't even kill PB's
Old 05/07/2008, 16:22   #2

i know x30 attack speed but im not sharing it at the moment.
Old 05/08/2008, 21:03   #3

i know about it...

but better to USE THE SEARCH BUTTON 1st..

ok?
Old 05/08/2008, 21:30   #4

Even you get the 100x its all still the same.. same procedure in making it ~_~ just tweak some stuff to get someting new..
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/08/2008, 21:36   #5

wahehehe i actually got the non-stop launchers atk spd by combining two cheats that is found here.....wahehehehehe

well its up to those leechers to use the search button....
Old 05/09/2008, 03:09   #6

Here's what I think might help you. I'm not too sure myself as my speed load skill is too slow to notice that much of a difference.

1. Do the attack speed cheat where you freeze the 2 bytes near your name that keep changing. When you read "change = to +", it means that when you tick the freeze box next to your cheat, there will appear an "=" sign next to the tick box. Click on the "=" sign until it changes to "+".

2. Do the attack speed cheat where you freeze the 80 3F near your name and change it to 00 42 (or 43). Then find the attack speed value of your launcher and set it to 0.

When I combine those two cheats, I end firing sometimes really fast or sometimes not as fast (probably from lag) and a higher speed load skill level will net in faster attack speed. My attack speed using Speed Load level 3 was noticably slower than my friend's attack speed at Speed Load level 5. This is probably due to the decreased reloading time attributed to the higher skill level of Speed Load. Lastly, make sure to try out your speed in seige mode.
Old 05/09/2008, 03:12   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jk3587 View Post
Here's what I think might help you. I'm not too sure myself as my speed load skill is too slow to notice that much of a difference.

1. Do the attack speed cheat where you freeze the 2 bytes near your name that keep changing. When you read "change = to +", it means that when you tick the freeze box next to your cheat, there will appear an "=" sign next to the tick box. Click on the "=" sign until it changes to "+".

2. Do the attack speed cheat where you freeze the 80 3F near your name and change it to 00 42 (or 43). Then find the attack speed value of your launcher and set it to 0.

When I combine those two cheats, I end firing sometimes really fast or sometimes not as fast (probably from lag) and a higher speed load skill level will net in faster attack speed. My attack speed using Speed Load level 3 was noticably slower than my friend's attack speed at Speed Load level 5. This is probably due to the decreased reloading time attributed to the higher skill level of Speed Load. Lastly, make sure to try out your speed in seige mode.
its only 20x attack speed... i think...