Um, I did Obsidikar from scratch BTW NCarbon is always credited in my change-logs and release. Please don't attempt to troll here.
P.S.
Furthermore I deleted their KTS shops and recompiled all of the shops I use on my own. (That still however does not imply that I'm saying that NCarbon didn't put them into the db originally.)
I just finished rewriting him today. He has 4.5b hp Yes the original Obsidikar in the databases had around 10k hp and was silly easy to kill. The values for his atk/def evasion/magic avoid, cast spd and m.atk were total ****.
[Tour] Project Redemption Development Server 08/20/2011 - Rappelz - 85 Replies Introduction:
Hello, I am Chris. Or as many of you know me 'ismokedrow' I am the Project Lead and Lead Developer of Project Redemption. This whole project is aimed at sharing with the community and providing new and easy ways to adapt and tame an other-wise unfriendly server.
While the project does owe it's roots to the NCarbon Developement Team, it does not hold their values or practices. This project is founded on sharing and will remain that way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...