Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 15:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[VoltGaming] Rappelz Unleashed [ Dedicated / Mid Rates ]

Discussion on [VoltGaming] Rappelz Unleashed [ Dedicated / Mid Rates ] within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/19/2011, 21:04   #76

elite*gold: 0
when i try to log on, no server is in choices :/
Old 07/19/2011, 21:54   #77

Please post this issue in our forums unless you are not still having the issue.
Old 07/19/2011, 21:59   #78

Not a good server has no innovations , after last wipe remove all the beautiful innovations , low player , server crash.No cool , not worth to try.
Old 07/20/2011, 02:35   #79

Alright let me correct you right now , We had a CBT which had higher rates all the npcs will be readded but with lower costs and some tweeks . We have over 100+players online at once at this exact moment and the server is being updated and tweeked causing the crash . If you check in the forums you would have seen that .
Old 07/20/2011, 06:50   #80

Server Video now up check the first page.
Old 07/20/2011, 20:09   #81

D/c Issue's are being fixed.

Also New Download link being uploaded .
Old 07/21/2011, 12:59   #82

How can i make an account on this server???i already downloaded the client ...
Old 07/22/2011, 07:40   #83

Check the website.
Old 07/22/2011, 10:56   #84

dc issues fixes? nice lie,it dc every 10minutes...
Old 07/22/2011, 11:35   #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabsiGER View Post
dc issues fixes? nice lie,it dc every 10minutes...
What part of ''working on'' dont you understand?

Stupid ****.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/22/2011, 19:03   #86

He's probably just a random flaming , we seem to have found the problem and are in the process of fixing it.
Old 07/22/2011, 22:52   #87

Allow me to clarify several misconceptions.

I'm one of the two Devs on this project. You can find me in game under username [DEV]Subaru. If you have a problem with the server then post it on our forums and stop flaming this post.

1. Our server is based on Epic 7.

2. We are in the process of working on perfecting the server, so no not everything is at 100%

3. Both Uebari (The Lead Dev) and I are very dedicated to making a perfect server.

4. This is not a PvP server or get away with whatever the hell you like server. It is based on the rpg element of Rappelz. Therefore our rates are adjusted to allow faster paced gaming while still maintaining the whole point of an MMORPG. If you want GM buffs or whatever kind of nonsense then go find a server that doesn't care about it's players.

5. For those whom are flaming that our server sucks, say that again... We have over 400 unique accounts and growing by the day, we've only been online for just over 2 weeks.

6. You think you know anything about us Devs, well here's a news flash, we're so dedicated to our players that Volt tried to force us to change things that would have driven off over half our players and gone against our interests so we quit. A day later they caved and we turned the server back on. So get over yourself.

7. Despite the fact that we have lives to live outside of playing on an mmo, over 90% of our time at home for the past 2 and a half weeks has been working on this server. So drop the flaming and post something constructive or shut up.

8. Pets: We have all pets except Unicorn, Nightmare, Ifrit, DT, Joker, Abomination, and Ice Maiden working properly, but it's only a matter of time until they are up and running.

9. The crashing issue has been fixed now. We have been up for over 3 hours straight without a problem.

10. The rates are being adjusted and are not fixed at the moment.

11. Updates lately have been kind of slow because we dont have a programmer for the site, thusly, Uebari has been working on the site himself. The registration issue has been resolved.

12. We don't need luck to fix any issues with the server, it's not like working on this stuff is hard. Most of it is self explanatory and easy to fix. It just takes time and skill, which is something we have in abundance.

13. This is a custom server so we have done thing's our way. So far we have had very few issues. And since it is custom we will be adding new content. What that content includes will be released when we get around to it. At the moment we are testing several aspects that the players have requested.

14. Most Epic 7 content is not fully implemented at the moment but will be eventually. Give us a little time to work out some of the more pressing issues before we add new content.

15. This is not Darkness Within or whatever server, blah blah blah, so no we will not be a server like them. We have been told by many of our players that we're doing an awesome job and that our server is way better than theirs, and that was only in CB. So we will continue to do things our way. If you have a suggestion or an issue post it on our forums and we do check them constantly.

16. We do not charge our players. However, eventually we may accept donations. I'm not sure if there's a system setup for that yet or not.

17. And RoflcopterGoesSoiSoiSoi... Shut up

18. We're a very friendly server with many friendly players, so either join and be a part of our community or don't either way stop flamming this post. It's meant for constructive commenting not stupidity.

P.S. I'm not normally so bitchy but it's been a long day, so if you have any further RELEVANT questions please ask.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/22/2011, 23:07   #88

Everybody has the same stuff you do. Don't think you're hot **** with E7 pets in the database - wow, I have bosscards too, does that mean I get a gold medal?
Old 07/22/2011, 23:52   #89

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflcopterGoesSoiSoiSoi View Post
Everybody has the same stuff you do. Don't think you're hot **** with E7 pets in the database - wow, I have bosscards too, does that mean I get a gold medal?
You dont have anything at this moment.

And i can vouch for the activity of the dev's, their online every day helping ingame while their working on the server.
Old 07/23/2011, 00:01   #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflcopterGoesSoiSoiSoi View Post
Get off my thread and stop flaming go somewhere else. You havent been in-game or seen anything we actually have so go work on your own server and stop trolling other peoples threads , because yours isnt All that as what im seeing form people Raging you all over ElitePvpers Forums .

Tags
dedicated, gpotato, mid-rate, private server, rappelz