So jtremblay you just use AutoIt?
Do you know which API it uses to send the input? Because until January 2008 SendInput worked fine ( (German UI only)) for controlling Rappelz, but since then HS blocks it in some way i cant figure out, it always returns '0' with GetLastError having no error to show (was it like 'finished successfully'?)...
Probably I'm just too bad in programming ;-) but I would be thankfull for according hints.
HS uses some form of hook on the APIs therefore rendering them useless at the mo. Still working on it, if i can get back control of these in game this would make life so much easier.
agreed - I wish I could use those types of memory sniffs, that would make writing this stuff a lot easier. I am not skilled in that level of coding, wish I was though. I wrote many bots for Final Fantasy XI that were hooked, but when the game updated... the bots broke. They used .dll that were made form memory sniffing software. fface is a common one at this time for that game. Hackshield is good at picking up on anything trying to read sframe.exe. I have tried several time, and have learned how to be able to read it, but I am not skilled enough to know what to do with that knowledge.
Hey JT do you have a X64 machine? If you do can u run this bit of code on it and see if it works in game. Basically is slowly moves the mouse down to the right. I hear the HS has problems hooking the APIs on X64!!
Originally Posted by PimmelJoe View Post
I don't like this bot
he is not working when i start it he is searching for a target but he does not attack it and then he is going in and out of the game und search and search but nothing happens
If you are using windows Vista make sure you have run the bot with administrator rights.
No i am using XP .. I dont know why it is not working right
Can you help me
what version are you using? - I think i already fixed that problem in V2
Im using ur V2.
U are added two sliders for setting HP values for Pet and Player, great work, but how u can see this stats in game? i am making my own bot and i like that u will help me
Deutsch:
Also ich habe folgenes probelm wie ich schon einmal versucht habe zu erklären:
Am Anfang geht der bot optimal er sucht sich mobs und killt die auch.. top also...
aber wenn der dann alle aus der kamerasicht zuerkennen mobs gekillt hat läuft er gar
net mehr gut. Dann schmeißt er mich immer raus und geht wieder rein wie er es ja auch soll soweit ich das mitbekommen habe aber er findet einfach nix. Obwohl dann wieder mobs vorhanden sind sucht er immer weiter und greift nicht an.
English:
At the beginning it all works fine and the bot kills the mobs hisself but after killing all mobs in the cameraview it does not work fine. than the bot is going out of the game and back and is searching for a new target and searching and searching but even when there is a target in the view the bot does not attack it and is searching further.
Need help ^^
is it normal that the bot has fixed a target but not attack it ? Instaed he is searching for a new target and fix it but then he is sreaching for a new target again.
sry when i am annoying
PimmelJoe, you're not annoying bro, and what you're describing now is a little different than what you described before...
This might happen when the bot gets stuck sometimes on a bot-trap. Have you noticed any text from the bot on screen when this happens, like "possible bot-trap"? Are you sure that the bot has selected the target, or if there's simply something visible on-screen that might be too far away? This effect can also take place when you manually move the mouse when the bot is in the process of finding another target...
i have been using the bot for about four days now and apart fom the aready listed bugs, i.e,. bot traps, speed, and a couple other minor things, for farming this is a nice tool. it works great if u monitor it to move it from bot traps.
i was wondering if it was poosble to have it so that when it encounters a trap if it can move itself out of range on its own ?
and lastly can i speed it up manually because i normally dont need to heal ?
Are u going to add auto-running when no mobs found?
I am seriously considering it, but it opens up a can of worms. A running script with no sense of navigation is worse than nothing at all in my eyes. I can't even tell the bot to run a predetermined path because there is no way for the bot to know how far it traveled when it ran to the last enemy it attacked. Unfortunately, it is completely blind. I am trying to figure out a fix for this, but I have nothing at the moment.
People have REALLY got to start reading the other posts in this thread...