V10.1
Added a new bot-trap for the German folks. Please let me know if it works, because I can not test this one. I had to piece the detection together with individual letters, so i hope it works.
Mondhase
@meilleur
Pause and un-Pause the bot with the PAUSE button only. The PAUSE button will toggle the pause feature, so it is not neccissary to use any other buttons. INSERT is only used to start the bot initially, and will cause an error if you attempt to use it more than once.
1) The bot still attacks a monster even if that monster doesn't have full HP. I'll continue to observe and let you know if it was just a one time occurance. (happened twice more while typing this msg).
2) Don't know if this has been implemented yet or not (or if this was part of your new targeting system etc.), but it appears as if the bot, if confronted with a bot-trap, still does not try to target another monster before turning the screen. This becomes problematic when the bot-trap is right next to the player because then targetting anything else becomes impossible.
Cheers!
Note: This was using V10, you released a new vers while I was typing, time for some more testing lol
1) The bot still attacks a monster even if that monster doesn't have full HP. I'll continue to observe and let you know if it was just a one time occurance. (happened twice more while typing this msg).
2) Don't know if this has been implemented yet or not (or if this was part of your new targeting system etc.), but it appears as if the bot, if confronted with a bot-trap, still does not try to target another monster before turning the screen. This becomes problematic when the bot-trap is right next to the player because then targetting anything else becomes impossible.
Cheers!
Note: This was using V10, you released a new vers while I was typing, time for some more testing lol
1) yes - I was aware of this... I think it is the back-up bot-trap detection doing this... I will have to fully impliment the new bot-trap detection before I venture beyond this.
2) I tried to have the bot re-taget with tab before it pressed ESC, but what was happening is that it would work fine... until the first time there was just you and the bot-trap... then after that encounter the bot would be stuck on the bot-trap. I have not figured a way arround this yet, but when i do I will fix it. It has something to do with pressing tab on a bot-trap when there are no other targets arround.
The only problem i have with this is that if you wander near an area with lower level mobs, and some are aggressive, you the bot will refuse to attack... so you will be running arround with 20 aggressive mobs on you.
Yup, i have solved this by detecting aggressive mob and attacking them... but for this i work with real hp of mob and character.
I just tested the new version at a "Mondhase" and im sad to say it doesnt work. I guess it should run to the next target, but it still sticks to it and trys to attack all the time saying "Possible bot trap".
meilleur, the only thing I could think of is your resolution at this point... if the bot worked for you before, it should work for you fine now, and I've only received that error before when accidentally pressing Insert to unpause the bot... I'd redownload the bot and play around with it...
I just tested the new version at a "Mondhase" and im sad to say it doesnt work. I guess it should run to the next target, but it still sticks to it and trys to attack all the time saying "Possible bot trap".
perhaps the fonts are different on the german version?