Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rappelz Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Lv 12x Soldier & 10x Warlock All in one account on FENRIR

Discussion on WTS Lv 12x Soldier & 10x Warlock All in one account on FENRIR within the Rappelz Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Lv 12x Soldier & 10x Warlock All in one account on FENRIR

Hi guys,

A friend of mine is quitting the game and he is selling his account. The two notable characters are his 12x Soldier and 10x Warlock. The character names are decent and look good.

Soldier has many +3 Cards and fully equiped, just without a weapon.

Please leave your offers or you can add him directly on

Thanks all

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS - Fenrir - 120 Warlock + lower char
01/16/2011 - Rappelz Trading - 9 Replies
Hi, i quitted this game so i don't care anymore about the offer, i'm selling it cheap since the main char is almost naked, only lower characters are with an equip. Warlock - 120 Druid - 51 Cleric - 44 Sorcerer - 38 Holy Warrior - 22 Fighter - 13 (this one is the lydian keeper) Anyway i'm looking for a >100 USD offer. I'd be interested even in trading it for a rare pet.
Search for PUR INT warlock/cleric, PUR STR warlock/warrior or Warlock/Rogue!!
09/25/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
well, like the titel say, im looking for PUR INT warlock/cleric, PUR STR warlock/warrior or Warlock/Rogue. Server,gold,equipment,silk... is not important but the char have to be on iSRO, Full Farmed, lvl99+, and NON email-verified! Please contact me about PN or add me in icq. 314-296-798
15x Soldier Fenrir
08/31/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 5 Replies
Hello Everyone, I am selling/trading a CLEAN 15x Soldier with some 8x/9x alts on server Fenrir. This is my first time here and I was told this is the best place to post this at because the community here is great. I am looking for PETS or Same Level Assassin. Please leave your offers here or Private Message Me.
WTS 15x Soldier (Fenrir)
08/17/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 20 Replies
Closed
(WTB) 120+ Warlock - Fenrir -
07/28/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 4 Replies
Hi all guys. As title, i'm interested in buying a Warlock (male genre prefered) in the Fenrir server. Minimum level I want to buy is 120, and it would be nice if it has an equip with it. It would be nice too if it has still the chance to change the name, but it isn't necessary. If you pm me you level and account details, i'll tell you my offer. ----Seriously interested, I will go first but still prefer to use a trustworthy middleman; Payment will be made ONLY through PayPal---- Peace and...