Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GAMBIT RAPPELZ - E9.6 HYBRID | HIGH RATE | ACTIVE PLAYERBASE

Discussion on GAMBIT RAPPELZ - E9.6 HYBRID | HIGH RATE | ACTIVE PLAYERBASE within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 05/21/2021, 14:44   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwr_62 View Post
I have been playing on this server for 20 days now.

It's very simple, the new dungeon is great (lacks a bit of difficulty), the new Blue Dragoon stuff is awesome, and there are often events.

There are some balancing issues (the creatures are too nerfed, example:
Wind fairy who does not hit anything (nova useless, disgusting range).
Gladiator bugged to the end, animation too long, skill multiplier insufficient.
Hecktor nerf too.)

In terms of class, we have a champion who is the ultimate weapon, an excellent marksman in single target, and a perfect war kahuna. END

The rest is to vomit, the slayer unfortunately does not damage, the overlord without the 9.7 pets has very little interest, the void mage and corruptor are no longer the most powerful classes as the description indicates.

Please listen to the community and challenge us, make the Templar and the healers needed, otherwise the server won't last long.

Long life to Gambit.
Yes, Game balance is currently a little bit of an issue.
This is a subject heavily discussed within the gambit team we're working hard behind the scenes I can assure you of this and in due time it will be slowly applied all the balance changes will be thoroughly tested before being applied to the live server, Also as for the pet changes I'd be willing to show you one of my pet classes to change your mind
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/21/2021, 16:32   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masumichan View Post
Yes, Game balance is currently a little bit of an issue.
This is a subject heavily discussed within the gambit team we're working hard behind the scenes I can assure you of this and in due time it will be slowly applied all the balance changes will be thoroughly tested before being applied to the live server, Also as for the pet changes I'd be willing to show you one of my pet classes to change your mind
when you listen pve'ers who rebirths everytime they find something uncounterable themselves they begg for nerfs. there's simple solution: e9 unlike e8.3 should have never been released.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwr_62 View Post
I have been playing on this server for 20 days now.

It's very simple, the new dungeon is great (lacks a bit of difficulty), the new Blue Dragoon stuff is awesome, and there are often events.

There are some balancing issues (the creatures are too nerfed, example:
Wind fairy who does not hit anything (nova useless, disgusting range).
Gladiator bugged to the end, animation too long, skill multiplier insufficient.
Hecktor nerf too.)

In terms of class, we have a champion who is the ultimate weapon, an excellent marksman in single target, and a perfect war kahuna. END

The rest is to vomit, the slayer unfortunately does not damage, the overlord without the 9.7 pets has very little interest, the void mage and corruptor are no longer the most powerful classes as the description indicates.

Please listen to the community and challenge us, make the Templar and the healers needed, otherwise the server won't last long.

Long life to Gambit.
this server is full of wimps what do you expect
it'll end up just like domination soon. people with highest influence will be taken in advance and the rest treated like a side option. you can partly thank to their community manager and moderators who asked devs to implement PVE zone months ago because some people begged for non pk farming areas even though theyre at relatively high levels and can defend themselves. and guess what-the main PVE'ers community voted for this. and that caused a huge server collapse until trepathy came back and brought players in server. then fyben started acting as if "it's just speculations that gambit was dying" and if that is truth. then my predictions were correct. the server population will reduce tremendouslly soon ^^
server actually has no actual balance to be fair. i can't be arsed with this myself because i don't play gambit anymore.
to rebalance in need of healers and other dds requires much more than that and that also would mean underpowering soul pets/9.7 pets even harder to the point where theyre tankers/dders but not dungeon clearing machines whether it's masterbreeder or overlord and other classes. same goes for voidmage or corruptor-they will have to be kept as it is. but pets definitely needs a nerf in terms of damage dealing capabilities for pve.

but rebalancing will actually include every class and that means reworking itself everything, from spellbreaker and chrono shift, also vortex magics and arctic blast returning to its original state for single target also high movement speed reduction, double shot rework, stuns and blinds lasting times rework, stuns cooldowns increase, and much more things on every class, such as setting a huge cd like 40seconds or more on mercenarys ranged stuns and blinds, reworking sword's skills cooldowns... and for pet classes-nerfing high end pets like wind/eth pixie and DG/hector to the point where theyre supporting the summoner classes instead of fully doing the job of dps.
Old 05/23/2021, 04:24   #48

Anyone got issues with the launcher? I can't launch rappelz on my x64 system. I just used the launcher in the rappelz RAR pack only. I've also allowed exceptions on my firewall but still nothing. Any help would be great. Otherwise I'll try another server see if that works. Thanks!

EDIT: Nvm, figured it out. It was my pesky windows defender and antivirus.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/26/2021, 20:42   #49

elite*gold: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgsv1 View Post
Anyone got issues with the launcher? I can't launch rappelz on my x64 system. I just used the launcher in the rappelz RAR pack only. I've also allowed exceptions on my firewall but still nothing. Any help would be great. Otherwise I'll try another server see if that works. Thanks!

EDIT: Nvm, figured it out. It was my pesky windows defender and antivirus.
Glad you got it sorted out. Be sure to join us in Discord to get any potential issues solved much quicker.
Old 05/29/2021, 03:24   #50

Will do thanks. Checking out other p-servers at the moment. Last time I checked in here there weren't many people online. What time zone do most people get on? And how many players online on average?
Seems like Gambit is the newest p-server around.
Old 05/29/2021, 07:37   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgsv1 View Post
Will do thanks. Checking out other p-servers at the moment. Last time I checked in here there weren't many people online. What time zone do most people get on? And how many players online on average?
Seems like Gambit is the newest p-server around.
We average around ~150. Busiest moments run at German timezone. :]

Free pit tickets - https://play-rappelz.com/page/?url=scheduled-maintenance-2905-1000-1100-utc-203
Old 05/31/2021, 23:31   #52

Server crashing at daily base. BUgged allot of things and not getting fixed.
They just trolling players. Playing there for like 50 days or more, verry disapointed with devs/mods.

Mods playing all time on alts, never on actuall MOD char to help players..
They just playing game for them sellfes. Verry, verry bad.

Devs doing weekly updates, with one or two things, nothing special or big.
Events are just copy/paste from each other.
I mean u farm like 5 posibles tinhgs to trade it for same rewards but some time u get more some less. Double money only thing kkeps begginers, for end game players there is nothing.

Every class just one shoot eachother, pvp is unballanced like idk..
Pve is not much better.
There is zerk to spam his 1billion aoe with no cd and MM to spam his DS and OS everything.
Other classes are just **** or not worth. Ofc u can play pet class.
But hektor is impossible to get bcs MOD's guild farming it all days long, bcs some guy failed it twice (Probablly caused of bug too), hes from mod guild so he can keep spot forever.
DG is bugged almost everything. so epic pets are here, but not for all players.
If something not gonna to change server will be empty really soon.
Old 06/01/2021, 00:17   #53

just play on Gambit while im w8ing for an other server thats unbalanced too
Old 06/01/2021, 09:40   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUSED View Post
Server crashing at daily base. BUgged allot of things and not getting fixed.
They just trolling players. Playing there for like 50 days or more, verry disapointed with devs/mods.

Mods playing all time on alts, never on actuall MOD char to help players..
They just playing game for them sellfes. Verry, verry bad.

Devs doing weekly updates, with one or two things, nothing special or big.
Events are just copy/paste from each other.
I mean u farm like 5 posibles tinhgs to trade it for same rewards but some time u get more some less. Double money only thing kkeps begginers, for end game players there is nothing.

Every class just one shoot eachother, pvp is unballanced like idk..
Pve is not much better.
There is zerk to spam his 1billion aoe with no cd and MM to spam his DS and OS everything.
Other classes are just shit or not worth. Ofc u can play pet class.
But hektor is impossible to get bcs MOD's guild farming it all days long, bcs some guy failed it twice (Probablly caused of bug too), hes from mod guild so he can keep spot forever.
DG is bugged almost everything. so epic pets are here, but not for all players.
If something not gonna to change server will be empty really soon.
thats the 9.5 for you where idiots with restrain can oneshot one another. the problem is not the pvp multiplier but the classes such as mercenary or templar set up on skills itself. in 8.1 you'd never see so many mercenaries or templars in pvp because it was hella hard class and required knownledge of using multiple weapons and glitch spamming to play it and instant kill on relevant damage. it took 4-5 or 6 skills to kill player without damage nerf in earlier epics from restrain etc-now it takes 1skill. gg.
and for gambit-server pissed their chance away to actually have pvp along sides of pvp after adding AP cards dropping on field mobs and pve zone to make non pk spot for farming. these two changes months ago(earlier 2021s january) almost killed the server by the hands of the big [MOD]Lyza itself
pathetic to say but then trepathy came back and started reviving the server around march. and it got where it is now even though he ended up beeing busy with real life.
if you really expect this server to be player friendly then dont even hope for that-it means alot of nerfs has to be done to 9.7 pets nerfing them to the point where theyre fucking useless as dungeon clearing machines. this server is all about the gear and solos. but the real problem is that people who has some decent gears never dp's anyways-they just solos and farm cleans dungeons on their own so the players leaves behind on their own, how ever it ended way too easy getting arena points-from pve drop table lmfao.
P.S. read the rules of server and you'll realise they just defend wimpy ass pvers who ends up beeing camped in pvp on farm spots and dungeons regarding might strike back with bottles to continue the fight XDD! thats more than enough to state that theres no balance between pvp and pve itself.
CBA that they take this game so serious, but really. this just proves that epic 9 unlike epic 8.3 changed the game negatively even more and it's just how it is, custom content did exactly the same on gambit. rules on server itself is a problem for population and variety of players playing,

PVE players does nonsenses themselves that also can destroy servers population but they won't agree like most pvpers either
Old 06/01/2021, 11:45   #55

I love reading poorly written made-up stories that mainly consist of opinions translated into facts, lol.
Old 06/01/2021, 12:02   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leqendary View Post
I love reading poorly written made-up stories that mainly consist of opinions translated into facts, lol.
how are you going to explain that when KingSeif's video on jan 2021st shows server nearly empty with little players on hidden village ? so you calls us liers or you just dont want to accept the fact the moderator you chose is incompetent enough to be butthurt of his ass beeing bodycamped back to arcane rappelz by the whole community on rotan farm zone(pk-camp friendly) town areas? he begged for pve zone because of his own ass beeing fucked in the previous server

If he gone to play on rappelz space he'd get fucked immediately in farm zones just for beeing sakari regarding his changed name once players finds out his actual in game identity on arcane rappelz so you don't have to tell more because i could so far even find on a private message where lyza admitted of beeing bodycamped by the whole server including guilds who were in wars.
here;s the proof that he almost destroyed the server himself. if lyza was smart enough to not tell irrelevant things to people on arcane discord and game he wouldnt have ended in this situation himself in the past XD!

it's okay fyben, every server has its mascots. and thats maisahiko with lyza in the server ur administrating or the entire community precisely
Old 06/01/2021, 12:41   #57

Quote:
The fact is that server is almost empty by bad management and causing huge imbalance like marksman or berserker. You should either patch all classes at once or none. Like a month ago there were easily around 30 stores and a lot of people running around in hv. Now there are barely few shops and a bunch of people. How are you going to explain that? You turned great server into ****
Old 06/01/2021, 12:53   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennenmajster View Post
The fact is that server is almost empty by bad management and causing huge imbalance like marksman or berserker. You should either patch all classes at once or none. Like a month ago there were easily around 30 stores and a lot of people running around in hv. Now there are barely few shops and a bunch of people. How are you going to explain that? You turned great server into crap
i told him already-if theres no players who brings ppl in-server itself dies in matter of time
yay lyza the greatest mod ever-he destroys everything by his idiotic ideas XD i hope he wont fuck up this time agustas server because that owner actually had some nice ideas for pvp and pve beeing prepared to work altogether. i just hope it'd be a little game changer to force pvers to pvp too at that point.
wont tell what exactly it is, let it be surprise with that modification ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennenmajster View Post
The fact is that server is almost empty by bad management and causing huge imbalance like marksman or berserker. You should either patch all classes at once or none. Like a month ago there were easily around 30 stores and a lot of people running around in hv. Now there are barely few shops and a bunch of people. How are you going to explain that? You turned great server into crap
it's not just him who did this but also their beloved mod lyza and keen-victims of pking in high rate arcane server. they just kept begging implement their own ideas and it killed it instead of actually balancing between pvp and pve players altogether xd giving everything for PVE players-killed the second time. so i kinda am not amazed on that point either, it's the second time server dies out XD!
Old 06/01/2021, 13:08   #59

Keep bumping the post with your made up stories. I love reading fan fiction.
Old 06/01/2021, 14:05   #60

Quote:
Keep bumping the post with your made up stories. I love reading fan fiction.
keen just agreed server lost people also
yeh sure read ur "fanfiction" no wonder server's getting empty. it'd be interesting to have some pictures uploaded from gambit rappelz with HV so wed know things fair and square xd
i bet you know where it'll end up if pictures were of this day;s activity xd
p.s. was on gambit few mins ago and whole chat is kinda empty-i can tell from that that the server lacks of players XD
usually it had ppl talking while it was dead before revival now its the same ****-dying again
XD

it's kinda pathetic isn't it ?
he needed to save his own *** and others on that server who been on arcane rz high rate server so voted for pve spot. and guess what. most of those players were causing problems all the time so they became outcasts in makenci's server in matter of time. get pked-jump in pvp by gmfbs then get bodycamped and report for pking in rotan however it's fully allowed also camping players there. you will end up everybody hating you on server. it's the truth, don't be a snitch like lyza and you wont be turning everyone against yourself. but he did that and paid the price accordingly.

Tags
gambit, private, pserver, rappelz, server