Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Domination-OpenRz 7.2

Discussion on Domination-OpenRz 7.2 within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 04/22/2021, 22:37   #61

elite*gold: 99
Old 04/23/2021, 07:55   #62

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leqendary View Post
Yep, let's grab some popcorn and watch the server bleed out. At least gambit is there for us
Old 04/23/2021, 14:10   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennenmajster View Post
Yep, let's grab some popcorn and watch the server bleed out. At least gambit is there for us
they said my "5$" that for real been 30+$'s will save the server, no it wont. they are so materialised that it's so pathetic to even waste time talking nicely. money can buy host, ddos protection etc. but it cant buy players, respect, trust towards players and developers/staff. its all temporary. you cant even buy reliable people to work with you. regarding how much youll pay them.
and yes-he **** talked about drow even allowed hunter to keep going. such a pathetic mod.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/24/2021, 22:55   #64

Server is getting wiped. Nerf on octo buff and orb drop fix confirmed. I believe in Sandro and I'm going to give server another try. As far as I know he's a competent and honest person + he actually cared about community. Despite Smoke left the team, he admitted that Sandro is trustworthy tho and spoke well about him. Let's see how it goes this time
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/04/2021, 03:32   #65

come play on the server its great
i stream my gameplay on the server live
Old 05/11/2021, 10:00   #66

New update incoming

• Removed e-protect powder from gen points shop
  • Added rank2 - rank5 Blessed Stabilizing Powders in gen points shop
  • Implemented dungeon owners buffs (In Buff master Volac)
  • Implemented guild buff (Same as in e9); In guild master NPC
  • Little bit reworked trading cards drop system
  • Fixed a lot of strings
  • Implemented changing of guild names color
  • Lucky pots now buffs all your summoned creatures
  • Implemented hidden dungeons ticket system for CV and PP. You can buy ticket which has 2 hours lifetime. While you have this ticket in inventory, dungeon NPC can teleport you to hidden dungeon. Ticket costs 5 bronze orbs for CV and 2 silver orbs for PP
  • Fixed double price selling bug
  • Fixed lootpets logic, now they won't stuck while being affected by 2+ drop stacks
  • Fixed some small bugs
  • Implemented world buffs system
  • Added new event for 9th may - day of victory. You need to combine 9 star pieces to get a new event box. It contains one of these items: GMFB; Pieces; +2/+3 skill cards/Stamina Savers/Growth Potions/Bags with money/Victory star (+10% to p/m atk)/Rebirth Scroll (1% chance)

Dungeon owner buffs:
MoonLight 1 +10 to str/vit
MoonLight 2 +10 to int/wis
Lost Mines 1 +14 to str/vit
Lost Mines 2 +14 to int/wis
Crystal Valley 1 +16 to str/vit
Crystal Valley 2 +16 to int/wis
Palmir Plateau 1 +20 to str/vit
Palmir Plateau 2 +20 to int/wis
Sanctuary +23 to str/vit/int/wis
Temple of the Ancients +25 to str/vit/int/wis
Temple of the Lost Souls +27 to str/vit/int/wis
Temple of the Exile +30 to str/vit/int/wis

Rebalance
Old 05/11/2021, 20:27   #67

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,462
@
@

Please take this to PMs or just stop your choice.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2021, 14:28   #68

Patchnote from 17.05
1) Changed strings for food. Now they are colored (Currently only for RU/EN/DE/FR)
2) Reworked Obsidikar Card. Now it has 75% damage reduction
3) Growth Potions now tradeable
4) Increased move speed for all bears from Ursa Caverns
5) Ursa Vicious Bear set now has set effect, it gains you +10% to chance to get Bear Trading Card (Works ONLY in Ursa Caverns)
6) Bear bombs now has non-shared 45 seconds cooldown. That means if you use magic bear bomb, physical one won't be cooldown
7) Some jobs was rebalanced:

Asura
Changed stats gain per job level for Chaos Mage
Reduced:
Str - 6 total; Vitality - 16 total; Agility - 7 total.
Increased: Int - 9 total

Magic Skin & Neutralize Magic
Changed to toggle auras; Reduced skill cooldown to 5 sec; Changed manacost to 75 at all skill levels

Spirit of Fire
Cooldown reduced to 4 minutes; Completely removed from Dark Magician job.
(Now only Chaos Mage has this skill)

Spirit of Air
Added new skill to Chaos Mage - Spirit of Air. It's same as Spirit of Fire, but for Air spells only

Darkness Saver
Added to Chaos Mage skill tree; Now it's 2 times stronger

Life Leech
Completely removed from Chaos Mage job

Meteor Shower
Reduced skill cooldown from 10 minutes to 4 minutes

Fire Field
Now has damage modifier equals to 3% of character's m.atk per skill level

Nightmare
Reworked duration. Now it has 1s per level (Up to 10 seconds at 10 skill lvl)

Corpse Mine
Changed maximum of affected targets from 7 to 40

Fear Trap/Steadfast Shadowflame/Explosion Trap/Lightning Trap
2 times increased activation distance

Deva
Breeder
Strength Support/Vitality Support/Intelligence Support/Mental Support

Reduced hate from 100 to 30; Now stats gain 2 times stronger and gains additional +1% to critical chance per skill, same as +1% to critical chance per skill card

Organic Resistance/Inorganic Resistance/Spirit Resistance
Now stackable. It means that you are able to buff your creature with all of them

Elemental Resistance
Now equials Halisha aura, but gains +100% of currect creature's crit chance and 40% move spd

Summon Creature
Now has 0.3s cast time at max lvl of skill

Gaia
Champion
Changed str gain per job lvl, +8 total
Energy Charge
Changed additional HP/MP restoring from 2/1% per lvl to 4/4% per lvl

Essence of Invulnerability
Reduced cooldown from 20 minutes to 5 minutes

Provocation
Now it's toggle aura which increases your hate outcoming. 75% at max lvl and +5% per each skill card level

Shuddering Flame
Reduced cooldown from 80 seconds to 60 seconds

Hellfire Flame
Reduced cooldown from 120 seconds to 90 seconds

Spiracle Cannon
Added micro-stun (1,5s duration) after using the skill
Old 05/23/2021, 00:25   #69

we need more guilds here for dungeon sieges
Old 06/01/2021, 15:38   #70

Patchnote from 31.05

Added new passive for Clerics: Max MP and MP regeneration

Magical Training Mastery increased 2 times and Bishops/Priests can now learn it up to 50lvl

Added new passive for Champions and Holy Warriors: Increasing P.Atk/P.Def/Max HP

Assassin
****** Blade - Lifesteal decreased to 10%

Now all new players gonna get an item which can buff your character, you can use it only until 80lvl, after this it gonna be disappeared

Reduced empty bottle price from 300 gen points to 170 gen points

Added Creature Resurrection Spellbook to Gen points shop [Creature Supplies section]

Increased drop ratio for trading cards from hardcore betrayal/ashmaw/kynish bosses

Added soap to remove immorality. As well as it removes wraith debuff. You can buy it in cash shop.

Added new item - ****** Potion. It increases your morality to 50.000 points. Available in Gen Points Shop. [Notice: You should have at least 1 morality]
Old 06/10/2021, 17:28   #71

Note

Server machine got an update with completely restart. Improved server security and stability.

EXP Rates x1.5 was activated until next update! Hurry up to get your level!
A lot of interesting stuff is incoming!
Old 06/13/2021, 23:10   #72

IDK how they were able to ruin this server, I thought that this is the server that we are waiting for, but looks like it is not.
Well, good ***** Arabic GMs and mods have fun playing with -20 players that you sold the community for
Old 06/14/2021, 00:26   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherock View Post
IDK how they were able to ruin this server, I thought that this is the server that we are waiting for, but looks like it is not.
Well, good sh!t Arabic GMs and mods have fun playing with -20 players that you sold the community for
server was meant to be all out war, it wasnt meant for wimps reporting everytime they get bodycamped and pked after deciding continue the fights from bottles. it';s just like arcane rappelz that closed a while ago but with more restrictions, how ever arcane had rotan where the mascot lyza was getting bodycamped everyday even after he was kicked out of teamrocket
how ever his snitchy attitude towards TR's enemies gave them a reason farm that stupid moddy of gambit 24/4 he was outside of rotan and force on making false reports.

sherock-every server will have part of english players quitting because they have wimpy attitudes and doesnt know how to take care of themselves. many years passed and regarding the epic it became crybaby game. pve'rs became so arrogantly picky that started QQing and begging for non-pk farm zones XD and that in fact divided the whole community
you know that alot of arabic players quitted also because of plenty of english players crying about it(deathrace etc for example) XD?
rules been pretty clear on domination server-spawnrape/bodycamping/portalcamping, instant multi time pking on farm zones, dungeon portals or entrances etc is forbidden unless both parties agreed(so all in all just decide to bottle and continue the fight or use feathers and strike back and you can keep crying as much as you want, the restrictions been voided so its your problem to deal with it now) XD!
i'm not really amazed that everytime these wimps goes from one server to another they manage ruin population on it XD!

i still can't believe everytime all these "good reputation players" in their dream world to be precise manages to leave such an exciting mark towards players that theyre still getting jumped on in another private server regarding where they'd go. such as lyza, weedix, maisahiko, i guess i could mention more names and they all had specifically mascot'ish reputation from servers like arcane or aliases where certain farm zones/dungeons had unrestricted pk. zones like rotan

i wish daisy from eos/teamhyperion team was still around as dev/admin rules would be more clear for both pvpers and pver's so nobody's gonna bitch since reports happened to be published directly on forums and situations investigated from both parties, pkers, and pked players. no false accusations or begging to make pve zones to farm
Old 06/14/2021, 01:45   #74

Hmm. This server is actually pretty good and stable to play. I can tell the owners here put alot of effort in the presentation of this p-server. Shame to read all this bad politics though. And the server is also kinda dead. Needs more people.
Old 06/19/2021, 18:08   #75

New huge update was finally released! Enjoy the game and new content, heroes!