Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tru3games Rappelz

Discussion on Tru3games Rappelz within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 09/25/2019, 19:27   #121

elite*gold: 0
WEEKEND EVENT UPCOMING

This weekend i will be adding even more new drop items to the drop event, i have already changed new character login or first time login items to help those new to the server farm and level much better, we also will still be having the event Kings and Queens those who hasn't yet please sign up for the event in Discord , as a token of how i appreciate all of you playing Tru3Games i have added Rupee bags to the drop event!, now there will only be a certain amount of bags dropping so be sure to login to get yours , one of the event drop boxes will give players a chance to receive wings and or a cloak wish you all well and Good luck !!

Old 09/28/2019, 22:17   #122

Promo Codes

Item shop $2 Special Login to item shop and get your special today limited time offer --those who have received a promo code can still use to get discounts on orders, offer ends 9/29/2019

Old 09/29/2019, 10:24   #123

elite*gold: 16
Good server, whish i had more time to play
Old 10/02/2019, 21:44   #124

Event Royal !!

GM event today at 3pm EST Drop rate and exp will be doubled fr 5 hours , and Admin has even added Drop Event to get the fun jumping we added new more powerful buffs to NPC , Vip's winners is about to be reset take this time and become VIP for 30days receiving extra ap points each week , we have even changed the game a little those who become 1st, place in Battle arena will get 1st place VIP emblem 2 TP points for the event (must be two active different players not Alts!) those who become 1st and and 2rd place in Goddess will now get 500 a week ap along with the VIP emblems , Admin will also be starting a Race event between the Asura's/Gaia/and Deva's top players from each race will be able to win a **** load of gifts weekly , must be willing to pvp during this event , pvp battles will take place in new area in game , every friday at 3 pm EST attendee's must sign up for this event in event sign ups once its posted on Friday's , (Attention! ) since there was a few of you that has ordered the DD full sets we would like to say Thanks ! again full sets are priced at $30 again to order just send me or Admin an message here in Discord and the sets will be on your character within the next 20 mins , More upcoming event this weekend as the drop event items will never be the same ! login all week and the weekend to see the new Drop event items and old ones together in this awesome event Admin will also be adding a new world boss that will also be spawned in three random locations in the game level 225 , the area's will show in game when Notices pop's up , , Admin will be doing a trivia event through out the day in game those online will have a chance to read the questions and try to give the correct answer's for some amazing new gifts , i will post once the event's start today here in Chat Cheer's !!!
Old 10/04/2019, 23:19   #125

1/5. Community is toxic, At least the small community that plays... (Which was only 5 people in the 6 hours I was on) The Admin abuses his powers. I was nice in whole chat the time I was playing, If I asked a question I was told off for not "knowing anything", Admin-Niko and Wanted both just lost their sh** when I asked about the inviting a friend reward system, Niko kicked me(For the first time) and when I returned a couple of the players had said I'm trolling. While we were playing Niko activated server buffs that were just the regular player buffs but only gave +1, after I pointed it out and that nobody could get the +78 buffs from the NPC, Niko proceeds to kick me from the server and then straight away again when I try to log in again. When I asked why I was kicked Niko told me it's because I was using the chat too much.

The NPC buffs are too overpowered as they give 1200 to all stats, 5K to p.atk/m.atk and cost 250M and if you want MC buffs as well that'll cost close to an additional 1B. NPC prices are excessive to the point farming is useless and you have to use real money to actually be able to buy anything because you can purchase rupees with real money, merchanting isn't an option because the playerbase is too small and the only reason they use the chat is to berate newcomers. I would recommend any other server, even retail would be a better option; Better community and cheaper.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/05/2019, 00:58   #126

This server is zesua 2.0
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/05/2019, 03:23   #127

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiley685 View Post
1/5. Community is toxic, At least the small community that plays... (Which was only 5 people in the 6 hours I was on) The Admin abuses his powers. I was nice in whole chat the time I was playing, If I asked a question I was told off for not "knowing anything", Admin-Niko and Wanted both just lost their sh** when I asked about the inviting a friend reward system, Niko kicked me(For the first time) and when I returned a couple of the players had said I'm trolling. While we were playing Niko activated server buffs that were just the regular player buffs but only gave +1, after I pointed it out and that nobody could get the +78 buffs from the NPC, Niko proceeds to kick me from the server and then straight away again when I try to log in again. When I asked why I was kicked Niko told me it's because I was using the chat too much.

The NPC buffs are too overpowered as they give 1200 to all stats, 5K to p.atk/m.atk and cost 250M and if you want MC buffs as well that'll cost close to an additional 1B. NPC prices are excessive to the point farming is useless and you have to use real money to actually be able to buy anything because you can purchase rupees with real money, merchanting isn't an option because the playerbase is too small and the only reason they use the chat is to berate newcomers. I would recommend any other server, even retail would be a better option; Better community and cheaper.

and FYI your statement here doesnt make sense either, if the normal buffs was +1 then the npc buffs would clearly over ride the normal ones , this is why they are paid for!!, as me and others who play everyday use the NPC buffs as the normal buffs are for new starting players along with gifts , who needs to save gold for more important things, not buying buffs , so get your lie together

um most of the buffs and added item are what those who play everyday asked for, and i believe GM niko said nothing to either of you , and the thing is it wasnt either of them you guys got smart with it was Rain (Player in game who tried to help you both, as Admin said in chat clearly , which you should have psted here with her statements of what was said in game aswell then yo came in discord cursing and saying untrue statement such as the server was or is a p2w server when thats not true , nothing is sold in item shop you cant get in game , on top of the the items that are sold , difference is they arent timed , those in NPC cash shop are , which changes every weekend , its not kool to lie on Niko or players who had nothing to do with you guys attutude , then having someone else to follow a statement just cause they felt you told the truth @ can you please ss the statement of their attuides in game ?, and btw i am WannaBe who wittenessed the whole ordeal along with several others, if you are going to make an opinion make sure its the truth not lies

Quote:
Originally Posted by アルカード View Post
This server is zesua 2.0
this is coming from someone who has never even played the server !!

nice one
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/05/2019, 04:55   #128

Quote:

Why would you come in my post for server add and tell lie's? many times i would not agree with Guth , but you know i told you i had copies of in game chat when you lied to me in Discord saying you was nice, so i over looked it and said ok , its a game let it go!

Then you said you was on line for 6 hours when you was only online for 3 hours ......

2) you lied and said we have high prices in NPC cash shop ! if you cant freaking farm 1bil to get a ehanced cloak which is the only high item in the cash shop ! then you need to find a server that gives out more free items

3) you lied here saying you was nice in game when you told all the players who was trying to help you saying f you all!!, then blamed GM niko for you getting pk'ed , now if you like i can make you look very small by posting the screen shots , i tried to let it go in Discord , and here you have lied getting ppl to respond who even never joined the server or made an account since the new epic 9.5.2 or before, even your friend agreed you went a little to far with the f you all part to those trying to help you, even after saying this to Rain she still tried to help and answer your questions , then you came back on line asking how did you criticized them !, i think ill leave it at that, and give you time to think about what you did and said that isnt true

Have a nice day !!
Old 10/06/2019, 15:41   #129

Quote:

Hi i am Maximus 1 of the players you say is Toxic..
About the npc bufs you say are to strong,you have a choise if you want the 3 uber wb or not,for example if you dont want them and just want the player bufs use the 29m scrolls from the scroll merchant,they extend and/or refresh the player bufs but not the 3 WB's.. The bufs from npc are free untill you make 150,so if you hit 150 and you dont have anough money (250m) you wil not get any bufs,i think thats why it looked for you the lvl1 server bufs overruled the npc bufs.For all the stuff in the costum npc shop i think the prices are just fine.There is just 3 MC bufs you can buy from the HV buffer but others like AF/PF,Insight,and howl of the moon come with the player bufs from the npc.Ther's only 1 thing what makes this server a bit hard for starters after you run out of the hv passes you get when you start, and that's you have to buy HV pass 2b for 1 day 10b for 7 days,some wil not like it but for me its not a problem because i like to grind (isn't that what this game was all about?) others could use the cs and buy the rupees they want again you have a choise,but to say you cannot play her without using cs is a fals statement,i never spent any real money ever for any server,never!
Now about the toxic part... if i see new players on a server who start right from the first minute they can use worldchat begging for prices and dont listen what the GM telling them to me they just come to TROLL and youre Fals post here just proofs i was right,its a shame evry server has to deal with people like this and they are usualy the same people on evry server,i think many admins/devs/GM's know what im talking about.
Adleast the admin for this server took the time with you and youre friend explaining what happend and why you got kicked (1 time) and the other times you just crashed as she told you on discord.
So i think this is just not the server for you.
TY Maximus
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/18/2019, 13:49   #130

opened 3 new area's on the map please access these area's in HV NPC one is for high levels and is very dangerous . the other Black vally is for low levels and is also very dangerous , then there is the pk Temple which s for pking (PVP) and be careful when you enter the area is all pk and you can be killed !!, the Tyrant dungeon is one for the higher levels 170+, all the new area's drop amazing gifts and prize's please note that all drop's has a time killed event means that u have to kill them a certain number of times to get the good drop's , all drop events has been started and all area events has been opened, Party is Recommended !! Enjoy !!!

Old 11/04/2019, 15:06   #131

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toonsx View Post
opened 3 new area's on the map please access these area's in HV NPC one is for high levels and is very dangerous . the other Black vally is for low levels and is also very dangerous , then there is the pk Temple which s for pking (PVP) and be careful when you enter the area is all pk and you can be killed !!, the Tyrant dungeon is one for the higher levels 170+, all the new area's drop amazing gifts and prize's please note that all drop's has a time killed event means that u have to kill them a certain number of times to get the good drop's , all drop events has been started and all area events has been opened, Party is Recommended !! Enjoy !!!

Bump
Old 11/13/2019, 17:04   #132

Upcoming events

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toonsx View Post
Bump

Thanksgiving and Christmas events will start today,
1). Mass Drop event
2).mass exp and gold drop
3).Login event during this event
4).Lots of new items and area's
5).leveling event -players who has gained the most levels during this event
6). pk event (new) player with most pk's will be rewarded with 30-40bil gold and new server cloak Pk Lord or lady of the server Cloak gives +3 to al defensive stats
7).new points system give players points to buy HV passes or shop items

hope to see everyne there and enjoy !!