Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rappelz Unleashed OPEN

Discussion on Rappelz Unleashed OPEN within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 10/11/2017, 15:56   #121

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mongreldogg View Post
i dont know what do you mean under the "same feature" cuz its totally made from scratch and you can see that there is no even an original game server running, instead you can see that the database core is MySQL at first, and a limited functionality client is able to do is not about to be just a packets filtering.

well, thanks anyways for your wishes and hopes, Rappelz needed a complete emulator already long time ago :P
I know this is just a barebones of emulator,ofc there will be alot of hard work to make it retail-like.Atleast there is somebody that even making emulator,whatever it will be private or public it is shown it is possible if u put work to it.I wish you luck with it!
Old 10/11/2017, 17:49   #122

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyfarm View Post
We have full 9.5.
u call this full ? this is just log in to the game , there is no functions , no db.ref load , no lua read , etc .. i think its made of glandu " rzgame " source
Old 10/11/2017, 17:53   #123

Quote:
Originally Posted by MohcenMaher View Post
u call this full ? this is just log in to the game , there is no functions , no db.ref load , no lua read , etc .. i think its made of glandu " rzgame " source
It's a brand new ground up emu. It will be launched fully in the next few weeks.
Old 10/11/2017, 22:05   #124

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by MohcenMaher View Post
there is no lua read at all because there is no lua even designed to be implemented, its written on .NET with JavaScript scripting core.

btw, yes, its not a full emu now.
and actually it is made with help of glandu2 who provided sources of packets, everything else is an own platform and extensions. we will provide some more info about it later, since we are working on it rapidly and implementing a lot of game server functionality last times.

about db load: now it loads some required database tables from MySQL database for a single login, still implementing more backend data structures.

we just made a preview of an emu core which is being upgraded and refilled with all required functionality.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/11/2017, 22:17   #125

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongreldogg View Post
there is no lua read at all because there is no lua even designed to be implemented, its written on .NET with JavaScript scripting core.

btw, yes, its not a full emu now.
and actually it is made with help of glandu2 who provided sources of packets, everything else is an own platform and extensions. we will provide some more info about it later, since we are working on it rapidly and implementing a lot of game server functionality last times.

about db.ref load: not it loads some required database tables from MySQL database for a single login, still implementing more backend data structures.

we just made a preview of an emu core which is being upgraded and refilled with all required functionality.
As i say before,yea in video it isn't show many features but it is shown that is work in progress and it is going at good path.Only time will show "will it be a fully or nearly fully working emu retail-like"
Old 11/19/2017, 14:57   #126

any news on updating to 9.5 i had an e-mail it says 31.10.17 will be releassed but its now past 3 weeks :/
Old 11/19/2017, 16:20   #127

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedweeds View Post
any news on updating to 9.5 i had an e-mail it says 31.10.17 will be releassed but its now past 3 weeks :/
i'm out of rappelz for few weeks in case of illness, cant work now, shall return in a week and continue working on emu, its been a huge delay there
Old 11/25/2017, 14:45   #128

When u starting 9.4 Server Test? Old ACC going lost because Server wipe?? Or just Update to 9.4?
Old 11/26/2017, 12:05   #129

Put a change of profession at 150 lvl in npc it will be more people, not everyone know perfectly English to qesta do
Old 11/26/2017, 21:13   #130

Quote:
Originally Posted by maso1987 View Post
When u starting 9.4 Server Test? Old ACC going lost because Server wipe?? Or just Update to 9.4?
finishing client now, today or tomorrow maybe, there will be no wipe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrednyPL View Post
Put a change of profession at 150 lvl in npc it will be more people, not everyone know perfectly English to qesta do

co?
Nie jestem pewien, czy rozumiem

9.4 testing has commenced. the client link will be up later on our Facebook page. it is a week long bug hunt. we haven't decided the prize but it will be nice. there is no need start over, everything is where you left it. after the week is up there will be a rollback for those who participated.

this has nothing to do with our 9.5, its still going well. real life has gotten in the way. there are no issues with development. its just behind

we decided to go 9.4 to fix a bunch of bugs so people can enjoy the server in the meantime.
Old 11/27/2017, 21:27   #131

Old 11/28/2017, 12:56   #132

Dungeons not working for me ?! ROA Empty no hector ...and co , Island of forgotten Gods only mid boss spawnable , Frozen not working , Devildom not working...... did i do something wrong ?
Old 11/28/2017, 17:42   #133

Quote:
Originally Posted by maso1987 View Post
Dungeons not working for me ?! ROA Empty no hector ...and co , Island of forgotten Gods only mid boss spawnable , Frozen not working , Devildom not working...... did i do something wrong ?
no. please repot all he bugs on 9.4 beta straight to GMs or via facebook/forums.
we noticed that already and that is only a fault of raw data migration, we need to merge all the 9.4 contents with our custom/emulated so there will be bugs at the first time for sure.

we are planning to keep beta open for a week ahead then migrate all the things again
Old 12/05/2017, 17:20   #134

(Y)

I like that server, Master breeder unleashed *_*
Old 12/07/2017, 23:01   #135

Is the server popular? Many online?