Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rappelz Reborn 9.1/9.4

Discussion on Rappelz Reborn 9.1/9.4 within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rappelz Reborn 9.1/9.4

Everyone come join us at Rebornserver.com.
Exp, Drops, and Gold are all X25.
Active Staff Team.
Server just opened last week and honestly it is a great server!
Daily events and more!
Hope to see you soon.
Old 11/18/2016, 13:26   #2

9.1/9.4 but has like 0 9.4 features or even none from 9.3, how low to fall to make a fake epic name.
P.S.
Is this some kind of stolen Sapphire client?
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/24/2016, 17:51   #3

Best server i have played lately with really nice gm's who make events every night
Old 11/25/2016, 06:47   #4

great server. are you going to go full 9.4 ?
Old 12/05/2016, 07:15   #5

You made leveling and playing to hard. I had s friend try it today and he said he only got to 153 with no gear and no way to great gear. The great store for ap is a great idea but you can farm the stuff way faster then you can buy it. Your mobs hp in the dungeons was perfect. It took a few seconds to kill one and move on. There are no DPS going on so everything needs to be solo. I wanted this server to do well, it was the first one in a long time that i liked. I don't think you started new toons to test all new. I hope you go back to how it was. Again i knew this when you made the changes and a new player with no previous information about the server came to the same conclusion in a couple hours
Old 12/06/2016, 14:43   #6

Just another templar crying he cant afk farm the soi mobs with aura, its sad really. There are lots of people on the server me including who help people who know what they are doing with gears and etc. You are right about the ap shop though, 2m ap for items is kinda high with the jp rate atm. My advice is to lower the prices of items below 180 lvl, it wont change anything for old players with lots of ap cause they dont need those items.
Old 12/06/2016, 20:57   #7

I tried three classes before I got stuck, I couldn't get through cube solo and toa didn't give enough exp. my friend said he was a slayer and got stuck at 156. I think the 9.4 patch might have fixed some of this as they made cube easier and lowered the lvl requirement for many things including dungeons and gear.
Old 12/07/2016, 14:33   #8

Thats the reason there are only 2-3 classes viable, the server is 9.1-9.3 with 9.4 addons like the high ''+ to skills'' and 180 weps. But that doesnt make the server bad, its really fun and gm's are doing non stop events. There is no reason to say ''i cant play this etc. class so i wont join''. For a completely free server it deserves the time . Rappelz should be a harder game anyway .
Old 12/09/2016, 04:51   #9

no, you're missing the point. i went back on with a friend today trying to figure out where the issue it. we didn't compare all dungeons but i can say for sure cube and circus as well as the higher dungeons. the mobs have 10X the HP. so when someone hits 150 and needs to go farm for lvls and jp after hitting master class you cant. well you can but its so slow its really discouraging. comparing just raw pattk and mattk i went into cube and threw wild stream. on retail server i cleared the room. in reborn with MORE pattk and mattk i did 1/10 the damage. and this is not a (i cant play this class so i wont play thing) its (i cant kill anything so whats the point.) i get what your saying with the 180 gear ect but getting that high now is so hard its discouraging.

when the *** buff (i dont know what its called) is off. go start a new toon and without borrowing anything from your other toon. see how long it takes you to get to 170. you can call me crazy and thats fine but i did it myself and a 2nd person and came up with he same result.
Old 12/09/2016, 06:35   #10

So you hit 156 how much time did you farm the lake get money to enchant your gears and get the perfect belt pets? If your not properly geared and not some random stuff on belt and such you wont be able to kill anything so say your lazy and dont wanna enchant 150 gears how about you buy them from other player or join guild. In the past week iven leveled people to 160 gave away almost 1 trillion in gold given out full belt pets and so on. But from what ive read you pretty much hit 150 and tried to take on 150+ dugeon with out putting any time into it. I get its pserver but some work has to be involved. Not sure how many weeks or hours i put into game but no way with the way ive read it u hadnt put in the time u 1st post was 11/25/16 then your complaining 12/05/16 so a total of 10 day played even if you played as much as i do that would be strech to have percet belt/gears/enchantments..
Old 12/09/2016, 15:02   #11

swamper43 is totally right. You cant go on like hur-dur i got 150 lvl i got 3 rows of buff now i must insta get high lvl and get everything i need in my first try. Take time to make belt pets, get d2-3 gears from toa tols etc, enchant it and then step by step get big and fed . P.S. the class you chose is top tier in the server.
Old 12/09/2016, 23:09   #12

ok im not sure why any ones taking any of this as a personal insult. im justtrying to express numbers. after the patch where he upped the mobs hp by 10X many of the dungeons other than the ones listed were affected. last night he reduced it and it also affected other dungeons.

i went today with my 172 toon with 18000 mattk and all of the server buffs i did 17-18% damage on average to mobs in cube

i went to retail server with 163 toon with 13000 mattk and no server buffs and with the same skill i did 40-45% damage.

what i am trying to just show is that other dungeons were affected by the hp edit and it made it harder.

it gets worse ask you go to higher mobs and bosses.

there is no attack here, there is no putting anyone or anything down. this is an explanation of numbers. but one thing is undeniable. im not the only one that had the experience and its noticeable in that the server population that disappeared and has remained transient, after the mobs had their hp raised 10x

im not going to continue and argue with you, im just going to move on. so long and thanks for the fish.
Old 12/10/2016, 09:19   #13

Its not really a personal attack. Im trying to point out things that make sense to me as a person whos played on pservers for many years.There are many reasons why a server can do well or bad not everyone likes the idea of having to grind jp for tp some people perfer to go to do the boss quest an d yell for help. Hell some people like classic rappelz as older epics zeusa and shiva old school shiva when was french only. And theres some servers that have insane instant levels like 1000x xp and everything so u dont have to work to get to top.. But the thing is once you max out everything what do u do then? Derp around and troll (im guilty of these). For a non donation server its best model ive seen in long time the gms are not perfect but hell alot of servers have errors . Best of luck to u in your adventures where ever u might go. At the end of fday Enjoy the game
Old 12/16/2016, 17:54   #14

Where is the download link and page registration link.
Old 12/16/2016, 18:45   #15

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,462
Probably on their website given in the opening post.