Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BETA RECRUITMENT] Rappelz Fantasy! (Suporte de cliente em português)

Discussion on [BETA RECRUITMENT] Rappelz Fantasy! (Suporte de cliente em português) within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[BETA RECRUITMENT] Rappelz Fantasy! (Suporte de cliente em português)

Hello everyone, this is [ADM]JustAnother and I'm here to recruit people for the beginning stages of Fantasy server, we are going to make a few tests regarding difficulty, glitches, and just getting some opininos about how we can improve so we can release a server fully working.

The server its going to be 8.1 to start, however we plan on making significant updates, such as new dungeons and depending on community feedback Soulpets also.

Now you probably are asking yourself, why should I play this server, whats special about it?

In our server we have a different view regarding what private servers should be, we want to capture the sense of challenge that many private server do not have, you play a little bit realize you got everything and stop playing because its boring not having a goal. No. This wont happen in our server, we believe that the players should be always wanting something and that is the spirit we are going to have. How do I make players feel challenged? Low rates would be our first response, and also, many servers forget one small thing that we wont, its vital to update the server's weapons of desire to motivate players that reached a high standart.

If you feel like playing in a rappelz private server that captures the true rappelz essence. Please help supporting Rappelz Fantasy as a beta tester!

All you need to do is join this group on facebook:

And send me VIA pm in epvp or in facebook your desired account login and password, we have 20 slots left!

PS: we are still looking for a webdeveloper, if you are interest please contact me.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/04/2014, 21:31   #2

Old 10/04/2014, 21:48   #3

1st: No one reads that,
2nd this is a promoting post.