Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NPC Language Problem

Discussion on NPC Language Problem within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NPC Language Problem

Hi , im really having a boring serious problem here , i have an An arabic client + Al7orob files + and arabic sframe (no gameguard) and everything is cool except this problem (look at the screnshot)

Whats should i do ?

thankx

Solved by changing locale:ASCII to locale:Windows-1256

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Language Problem
10/21/2013 - Vindictus - 9 Replies
Hey, I got a problem, I downloaded the Amarican version of vindictus (10 hours...Bad internet )but I wanna play it in German. Do i have to download the europ version again or is there any Languagepack. ?? Greets Manux.
Client language problem
06/21/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
close
Problem change language
06/05/2013 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello ... i used text data files for media.pk2 and made new type.txt for english language !!! I changed this text data files i got from "srodev.net" : textdata_equip&skill ; textdata_object; textevent; texthelp; textquest_queststring; textquest_otherstring; textquest_speech&name; textuisystem; textzonename when i use all this files and start my client iam able to login and so on... but when iam ingame i dont see any npc and cant move !!! iam able to open inventory and skills etc ......
Problem with language
01/19/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/5951/79041853.j pg when i press on the horse i get this how can i change it ?!
Problem with language.
08/28/2008 - RF Online - 0 Replies
Hi I have a small problem, i started to play on private RFO server but it is an russian server and there is no english patch so what i want to ask is there any way to maybe replace some files to have at least most of the text in english language ? Thx :)