Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best PS atm?!

Discussion on Best PS atm?! within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Best PS atm?!

Hey guys, i've been inactive for long time, so i have some free time now and i would like to play some rappelz again. I just wonder which server is ATM most active with most ppl online (which one is the best server atm)? I saw the post (Collection)PS servers... and i have downloaded Zesua and it didn't work..
Ty
Old 01/11/2014, 00:46   #2

Well. At the moment, I feel like the two bests are:

And for your Zesua problem, maybe you can post a message in the Zesua bug section or just try Rebirth of Legacy.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/11/2014, 01:39   #3

Received Thanks: 2,458
If you don't mind some down-time every now and then for fixes and communal updates, the TSP is where it's at. We are low rate and we aim to be a better than retail rappelz not just another server with the same cash shop npc's and the same boring vote for this donate for that. Up to you mate, hope to see you around!

We will be reopening after extended construction within the next week! In the meantime feel free to check out our facebook @
Old 01/11/2014, 15:15   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
If you don't mind some down-time every now and then for fixes and communal updates, the TSP is where it's at. We are low rate and we aim to be a better than retail rappelz not just another server with the same cash shop npc's and the same boring vote for this donate for that. Up to you mate, hope to see you around!

We will be reopening after extended construction within the next week! In the meantime feel free to check out our facebook @
Yes, but don't forget to mention you're in an old epic. Forgot which one. I think it's 6.2. (It's just that some people don't like the old epics. (Not me, but just felt like you should say it))
Old 01/11/2014, 15:45   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prentis View Post
Yes, but don't forget to mention you're in an old epic. Forgot which one. I think it's 6.2. (It's just that some people don't like the old epics. (Not me, but just felt like you should say it))
what are you talking about!!!((WTF))

old epic is the best like ((7.1 -6.2- 7.2 ))

i am waiting TSP.. it is op server

you dont know even this server

this server has a lot of surprises in it

maybe you didnt play this epic if that is true .. I will not blame you

good luck any way
Old 01/11/2014, 17:21   #6

Right now legacy rebirth seems to be the best. Zesua is so ****, really avoid that server. Just cash shop to win. Pm me on legacy and I'll help you out. Ingame name is vade
Old 01/11/2014, 17:58   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHYEAs View Post
what are you talking about!!!((WTF))

old epic is the best like ((7.1 -6.2- 7.2 ))

i am waiting TSP.. it is op server

you dont know even this server

this server has a lot of surprises in it

maybe you didnt play this epic if that is true .. I will not blame you

good luck any way
I've played TSP and it is a great server and maybe you didn't read my post correctly. I said I liked the old epics, but some don't. I've played on the 6.2 and it was awesome, but I know many that don't like them. That is all I was saying

Don't worry I like TSP (just don't have that much time for it for now) and old epics, but I know some that are too used to the newer epics and can't get use to the older one.
Old 01/11/2014, 20:37   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prentis View Post
I've played TSP and it is a great server and maybe you didn't read my post correctly. I said I liked the old epics, but some don't. I've played on the 6.2 and it was awesome, but I know many that don't like them. That is all I was saying

Don't worry I like TSP (just don't have that much time for it for now) and old epics, but I know some that are too used to the newer epics and can't get use to the older one.
WASD movement etc you mean? does that make it less attractive?

maybe... but sfbrain will fix all these issues soon anough
Old 01/11/2014, 20:55   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBrain_ View Post
WASD movement etc you mean? does that make it less attractive?

maybe... but sfbrain will fix all these issues soon anough
Not really. I've asked around why some people don't like the older epics and they say, in general, don't know. It's just not as good as the newer ones...

I don't get it. I'll tell them to go try out TSP and then try to find a reason. 'Cause I can't see any for now. They just say I don't know, it's just not the same. I ask why and they say: Don't know...
Old 01/11/2014, 22:36   #10

Received Thanks: 2,458
I am willing to let the TSP speak for itself, if they don't wanna hang with 6.2 I can really understand that. But those who are willing to journey into our strange land, heh you will be surprised. Thanks for the ups @ Prentis
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/14/2014, 23:42   #11

nemesis is so far the best i have played on. do as you want with the information, probably gonna ignore it like the shameless self promoters with their extremely low exp rates
Old 01/15/2014, 01:33   #12

I like low rate tbh. When I get a drop that is "rare" I feel accomplished and I feel OP . What use is OP gears if EVERYONE has them? then its like everyone having the same gears so it isnt OP anymore ^^
Old 01/16/2014, 13:31   #13

30-50x exp is perfect amount, anything lower just takes too long to level and loses appeal fast, anything higher it loses appeal in less than a week.

drop rates really dont matter because you will have everything you need in time anyway.