Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

problem with storage

Discussion on problem with storage within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
problem with storage

by pressing storage not that doesn't occur

Old 08/22/2012, 20:34   #2

elite*gold: 30
S game.cash_usable_server 1
in yr gameserver.opt and compress it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Lagerhaus/Storage Problem
08/06/2011 - Rappelz - 3 Replies
Huhu, ich hab das Problem das wenn ich über 2kkk ins Lagerhaus lege das der Server crasht... Jetzt wollt ich fragen ob das nur bei mir so ist und ob man das fixen kann ? Wenn ja wo ? Welche Datenbank oder welche .lua ? MfG 91ervans
autosell/storage/respawn problem
04/02/2010 - Ragnarok Online - 2 Replies
Guys, I have started to try out OpenKore for botting in IRO Valkyrie Server. Here's my current problem: Bot reaches 48% weight limit, Bot goes to specified NPC to sell or store item, After selling or storing items, the bot does not return to its "lockmap".
Ecsro storage bug/problem
12/24/2009 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello. First of all im sorry for my average english skills..TO the point...(Play on fembia)I have a problem or to say a bug when i try to place something into storage i get dc. But works when i take out of it.. I dont knwo hwat is the problem because another account works fine... If anyone have any suggestions please reply. Thank you
Agbot storage problem
07/08/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hi. I am having a problem with agbot. When i arive at the storage it opens the storage window but then just stands there frozen. If i put an item in the first slot of my inventory then it will store that item but it will not store any other items in my inventory and it will not move from the storage npc. I thought it might have been that i had an item in my storage that was not storeable but iv removed any scrolls etc that can not be stored and im still getting the same problem. Iv had a search...
AgBot Bot Storage problem
06/17/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
When walk script go to donwhang storage its give error "Script Error" what the problem ??