Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Developer, SQL

Discussion on Developer, SQL within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Developer, SQL

/Closed

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for developer
02/12/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 11 Replies
Hi im looking for a developer that cant get a server and client up running. i have all that i need to get it up just need someone to do it. if you would like the position comment. you will be paid in donations when the server is up and running, 40%. thank you have a nice day.
2 Very important suggestion for web developer from experienced developer [English]]
11/21/2011 - General Coding - 0 Replies
I have been developing websites now over 3 years now. My biggest regret is i started developing web sites without knowing CSS & Jquery. Yes before starting development learn CSS 3 and Jquery. These are even more important than your programming skills :) And they are hard to fix once you developed without knowing them.
Looking for Zero developer
10/03/2011 - Zero - 16 Replies
Hello , Actually we are looking for some one who interested to work on gaming as part of it whom 100% known how to code and to handle an zero private server . Your don't have to pay or even spend any money but you have to spend time on developing your zero or what ever server you got on our gaming of course with helping if u need our gaming have got different servers . We can offer every thing for you helping and also the hosting part . Please send PM on here or just add me on...
looking for the developer of sea emu
07/25/2010 - SRO Private Server - 14 Replies
hello, does anyone know how to contact the guy who develops the sea emulator? i still have some necessary tables from the original sro database which could be useful :D thanks
Hello, from a developer
04/12/2010 - Say Hello - 3 Replies
Hello all, I'm a PhD student reading computer science at Durham University, england. I've been involved in a side project as the lead programmer for an online game for 2 years, using Raknet as the network library. It's got about one more years development before an open beta. Do you guys here enjoy packet injection? If so, would anyone here later be willing to help me break it, such that I can secure it? Chris