I have everything logging in, I have stumbled across a few things.
- My Character is Invisible (No Ideal Why)
-- Dev is using the same Database as me but to him it appears fine
- My Character name doesn't display correctly
- The wrong HP/MP values are loaded
- If you logout everything is fine, if you quit client it will brick your database
- If you try to Teleport / Warp it will brick your database
If anyone has an idea or wants to try and help I'll provide my current Telecaster.
-- (If you want to know more about what I've done myself I'd be glad to discuss it with you @Skype. I am working with several people on this and the more the better ) --
You don't need to hex herlock for this release, it reads the eop files fine.
Pyrok dont bother i already said this these noobs dont seem to relise this tho
on another not yes these files need alot of work and is gonna be sumtime b4 me or smoke have anything even remotely usable as no1 else here is willing to do anything im even leaning towards not releasing anything here once we do get them working
if help is needed to get everything working right, then why not release server files that work so more ppl can jump in and start fixing things? just a thought...
if help is needed to get everything working right, then why not release server files that work so more ppl can jump in and start fixing things? just a thought...
Simple. We donīt have the permission and i personally donīt want to see any hamachi server with the 7.3 Files wich were worked out by Pyrok,Xijezu,wisp and all other wich are involved. For the simple fact. They would get what they want again, without any work.
DL link von daroo files 02/04/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies hallo
ich habe ein frage und zwar:
wenn ich an die [email protected] ne e-mail schicke dann
kommt keine e-mail mit den links zurück
4x Fix dc Fix Files Link Please 01/21/2011 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 7 Replies 4x Fix dc Fix Files Link Please :(