Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Let me ask again :)

Discussion on Let me ask again :) within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Let me ask again :)

Why we are trying to make patch to old client ? Is this not more better and easier to edit "sframe.exe" with new client (7.4). ?

-------------------------------------------------------

One more note : My favorite is eurovision song

Old 03/01/2012, 22:38   #2

I'll repost part of my original response:

All I said about modding either the server or the client so that 7.3 will work with herlock is that it can be done but it's not worth the effort involved TO ME. If someone else wants to do it, it can be done. You won't have any new features that others haven't already added to the 6.2 client so it's completely pointless really.

new stuff:
Pet staging is server-side, creature farm, server side. Almost everything else has been added to the current client. Some of the quests would be impossible to do with the current herlock because the quest type doesn't exist.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/01/2012, 22:55   #3

Received Thanks: 2,459
I think he is talking more about what Xijezu and Raskim were going on about. Like the portals in the dungeons or the roaming mobs. I can't be sure, he could be possibly talking about the hotbars. I've had users ask me about the hotbars and like your post I've told them it's a server sided issue not a client issue.
Old 03/01/2012, 23:22   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrok View Post
I'll repost part of my original response:

All I said about modding either the server or the client so that 7.3 will work with herlock is that it can be done but it's not worth the effort involved TO ME. If someone else wants to do it, it can be done. You won't have any new features that others haven't already added to the 6.2 client so it's completely pointless really.

new stuff:
Pet staging is server-side, creature farm, server side. Almost everything else has been added to the current client. Some of the quests would be impossible to do with the current herlock because the quest type doesn't exist.
I dont use external ncarbon pack. I will continue to wait you !!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/01/2012, 23:23   #5

Received Thanks: 2,459
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaderebak View Post
I dont use external ncarbon pack. I will continue to wait you !!
Mate, he said he is done. No matter how much any of us wish that wasn't true, we can't change the mans mind. Lets just keep trying our best and keep moving forward.
Thanks
1 User