Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

OMEGAS RAPPELZ

Discussion on OMEGAS RAPPELZ within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
OMEGAS RAPPELZ

hi all We are back adn have rebalanced the server no more OP players to mobs more even matches mages art so OP im pvp new hv buffs lots more in the CS shops hv is free

we are a pk server
12.5x exp
custom drop table
hv buffer buffs with Lucky Pot for 2+ hours
all hv buffs last 2+ hours
balanced mobs to player
GM- always makes adjustments if needed as sees fit

we are looking for more active player that like a more grind based server adn pk server that alows a player to feal as if they have reached a goal and not just lvl 150+ in 1 day time. Also have custome Tame rates

randome events

plz go to and register there DL every thing needed if you have a curent Odine or DarknessFight updated Files as of 2-10-12 then you only need to DOwnload out launcher we have accoutn registration on our laucher for ingame accounts.
Dont forget to register on the forums to see all info there tyvm and enjoy we look forward to seeing you all who join and GL in game and have fun
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/11/2012, 12:12   #2

site = 502 Bad Gateway !!
Old 02/14/2012, 06:38   #3

the forums was under maint its all fine now
Old 02/14/2012, 16:50   #4

Received Thanks: 3,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by Your Forum
For now, this is the download link people need to use, our 7.1 Client isnt working atm.

Follow the same instructions, Just use this instead of the 7.1 client
Nah... y u no using own Client?!
Old 02/14/2012, 17:34   #5

bad server

pvp server exp:- 12.5x !!!!!!
Old 02/16/2012, 00:45   #6

go flame in a dif place ahmadkiam you *** or make your own server and im still not done with my client yet still makign changes got soem thigns workign on my end and all liek 3rd job skills well custome ones that is not fully done to releas it yet when its fully done ill send a link to DL till then I'm the only person workign on our stuff hard to trust players now days liek to steal others work well back to work i go all hope to have more updates soon

and 2nd 300x exp is for ******* noobs with no skills we have modified mobs att, def hp and mp and m.att and m.def, not a easy server took 4 weeks for players to hit r7 adn that still not bad at all needs more skill to play here and also have custom pet stats and player stats, server is becomeign more balanced as for PK its just liek live server pantera no wrath server, we have custom drop done by myself , custome lak chains, and a few more things i am only realy good with the Deta Base and am still learning the Client side stuff still so its taking longer to do solo i dotn have a team liek many other servers do so sorry if im slower and GL Ismoke on getting things as far as you and you team have nice work , you all make it hard to keep up same as Ncarbon gj to all the new things and GZ on gettign this far so far.