Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Creative Types For Collab

Discussion on Creative Types For Collab within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Creative Types For Collab

I'm looking to find some people to have fun creating and designing a "realistic" experience. Quests, items, reinterpreted or rebalanced classes/pets/skills, etc...

Contact me, let's talk.

And have fun.

Old 07/10/2013, 07:29   #2

Received Thanks: 1,011
I dont get it...

Why dont you create an own concept and learn to do these things on your own? We all started by zero with the P-Server File's and all of you can do such thing's. You have to want it only.

And nearly 99% of your "Request" has been showed of in this Forum, how to handle such thing's.

This was not ment to be a Flame, it's just my Opinion to get you all, do it on your own.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/10/2013, 14:42   #3

I think you missed the point Raskim, the OP is asking if anyone else wants to speak on a creative/planning level about re-inventing/re-balancing the horridly unbalanced game we call Rappelz.
Old 07/10/2013, 21:00   #4

Received Thanks: 3,458

#closed

€:
Quote:
I think you missed the point Raskim, the OP is asking if anyone else wants to speak on a creative/planning level about re-inventing/re-balancing the horridly unbalanced game we call Rappelz.
Still a similar request.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Collab of the Month 3
06/19/2012 - Artist Battles - 29 Replies
ohai ! Da wir wieder ein wenig mehr Aktivität in der Section haben, wollte ich das CotW nochmal aufleben lassen und ab jetzt wieder regelmäßig organisieren, aber ein CotM daraus machen, also jeden Monat statt alle 2 Wochen. Themenvorschläge bitte in die Contest-Discussions Thema : Für die die zum ersten mal vom CotW höhren : Gleiche Regeln wie beim SotW, nur mit Partnern.
[NoCheat+] [Creative] CreationsGalore [Survival/Creative] [Multiverse]
04/20/2012 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 0 Replies
http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l509/longdanie l93/Untitled.png Rules This will have to do until I get around to posting page. I am making sure that it is clear to everyone that the following simple rules are in place on this server and you accept these terms when you log onto our server. Never ask an admin to be a member, you may only ask for information on how to become one. Do not swear consistently try to remember the age range we have playing on our server.
Collab Ecke
10/14/2011 - General Art - 8 Replies
Her mit euren PSDs ! Wär wirklich schön wen wir hier ein paar Collabs zusammen kreigen würden, ich finde es wäre okya wenn man einfach immer 1ne PSD postet, und ereinmal daran arbeitet bevor die nächsten kommen. Ich fang dann einfach mal mit der von L an :> Ersteller|Genre|Link|Preview L|Anime|http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7EF6X59A|htt p://picupload.org/i/ae5c8297c5be.png sonti|Anime|http://x7.to/56q5c2|http://img695.ima geshack.us/img695/1089/animegirlcollab.png Wär auch nicht...
Flache Map in Creative | Gebäude von Survival in Creative einfügen
09/10/2011 - Minecraft - 5 Replies
Wie kann man eine Flache Map in den Creative Mode machen und Gebäude vom Survival Mode in die Map vom Creative einfügen? Jemand ne Idee?
Search 4 Collab
01/21/2011 - General Art - 4 Replies
Hiho, hab in letzer Zeit extrem Lust auf nen kleinen Collab. Wenn jemand Lust hatt kann er sich gerne melden, können das ganze ja dann auch als Sammeltrhead dafür benutzen. Btw : Sollen wir mal wieder ein CotW starten ?