Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[PREVIEW] Redemption-Phoenix website (Sorry for the wait, iSmoke)

Discussion on [PREVIEW] Redemption-Phoenix website (Sorry for the wait, iSmoke) within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[PREVIEW] Redemption-Phoenix website (Sorry for the wait, iSmoke)

Hello all. As some of you may know, I've been having a bit of a family crisis lately. I'll avoid the flames and rants about seeking sympathy and not mention it all together. I've only just been able to get myself a few minutes online so I thought I'd take a moment for this.

A while back I promised my mate, iSmokeDrow, a muuuch needed re-design of Redemption's website. It has since turned into a much larger project so I decided to make a post of it rather than a PM. But before I get any further, here is the nearly finished website:

Look on initial load (at 1600x900 res):

Showing the scrolling and static features:

Here's a breakdown of the way it's setup:

The login and registration displays are handled with jquery and ajax. They are displayed in a hovering window (much like light-box):

The website was created using html5, css3, jquery, and asp.net. (Sorry, Xijezu, I know how much you hate vb. XD) Though I started this initially as a special project for a friend, I've decided to continue development to create a rappelz-pserver web cms.It will still be some time before i am able to finish a full blown cms, just thought I'd pop a few preview images out there. If anyone has any ideas they'd like to bounce off me, don't hesitate to post here. please do not pm me here on epvp. My inbox fills up rather quick and I don't have the time to check back too often.

@iSmoke
Sorry it's taken me so long, mate. You know my position, after all. But It's about ready for you. I'll try to get some time to contact you in the next few days.

Cheers.

PS:Yes, I know the shield is from another game (not one I particularly like), but I thought it was a nice addition. XD
Thanks
9 Users
Old 01/24/2012, 03:57   #2

Received Thanks: 2,458
woah -Awesome Face Meme-
Old 01/24/2012, 20:41   #3

Received Thanks: 3,458
VB/ASP for Website? No php?
Well, I used ASPX (in C#!!!!) for DF-Page some time ago, but I decided to go back to PHP, since ASP is... ****? :/

2 more things:
1. It looks awesome, dude!
2. A full cms? Oh please, don't make it for free, else every crappy server will have this, you won't see any different pages except DF & Redemption anymore...
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/24/2012, 21:09   #4

I will release a CMS of rappelz
Full php/sql

But is not finnish but i need translator because as you can see my english is sooo ****** --"
I need a translator french to english if any people want to help me pm me If have nobody i will release it in french ^^
Old 01/25/2012, 00:38   #5

My french is pretty limited, but my english is ok i guess. German works even better
Old 01/25/2012, 09:27   #6

I have already found a translator for french/english i will pm you to translate it into german
(I d'ont have coded anything be patiente i think it will be finish during this week-end
Thanks
1 User