Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

You may not create this character

Discussion on You may not create this character within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
You may not create this character

I have my server up and running. I can log in to it. When i try to make a character (name doesnt mater) I get "You may not create this character" I am runing an old 6.2 client from old installer straight from galanet. the aor link is broken and I cant get that one. How do i fix this.
Old 11/23/2011, 16:03   #2

Download the proper client... If you can't create a character then your client is the wrong version.

Go ahead and download the 7.1 client and use the Redemption pack to make everything work..

Searching will yield all the answers you need. Hope this helps, have fun.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/10/2012, 22:43   #3

~_~

I followed the link and didn't find anything but nulled so I hope you but a link here to that pack and many thanks in advance
Old 01/11/2012, 03:38   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf183461 View Post
I followed the link and didn't find anything but nulled so I hope you but a link here to that pack and many thanks in advance
sry ... Released by Dev Teams is no longer supported on EPVP
thx to Leechers and Stealers

example

no epvp support by
NCarbon
Pure Developing
and more

still up to date???
Old 01/11/2012, 12:21   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by masaier1 View Post
sry ... Released by Dev Teams is no longer supported on EPVP
thx to Leechers and Stealers

example

no epvp support by
NCarbon
Pure Developing
and more

still up to date???
This is really bad news, hope all those stealers become men soon and do what they have to do to get those great guys back to thier good work.
thanks for ur replay
Old 01/11/2012, 12:48   #6

Received Thanks: 1,011
Im working like before on Pserver Dev, but i dont share my work on E*pvp. Thatīs the fact @ wolf183461.