Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help Thread] Please post your questions here.

Discussion on [Help Thread] Please post your questions here. within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 06/14/2017, 20:48   #6301

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rappler007 View Post
Thanks this works, but it somehow messes up the mob spawning (didn't tested enough yet) - I still get the mobs spawned but they seem to always spawn for 160-169 (or I am an idiot and there is only a 150+ group and no 160 and 170 groups)

Another question: is there a simple way of calculating the in-game coordinates from the filename of a map part (these have a map-part id and a map-tile id; I don't know if these are the correct names ...) and vice versa?
For example if I want to calculate the coords of v256_m001_000_4_4.jpg (there seems to be a hidden room ...)

You have realy nice tool for your map purpose.
all thanks to Seizure
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/15/2017, 15:15   #6302

Hello yo's and so's. I am fairly new so hopefully this is easy to fix!. managed to get server up and running perfectly. But after looking around i found a few big problems. The prices are diffrent on 2 *diffrent* NPC, on certain items. it is a "CS rupee store" and its even -700,000,000 rupees on certian items. (look at links below for pictures).
1, So what i wonder is how to fix this. I know about databases and dbo.itemresource . what i dont know is why its diffrent prices in ( merchant ) and ( merchant for item shop) and how to fix it.
2, i want all mobs in the server to have lets say a buff with 10% hp and 1% chance of dropping item ID 609003 for example. would also like a "icon" for it in the rappelz game so you see the "event" How would i do this?
3, i found a area. its the "bunny room". and i want to add certain mobs with certain drops there. if anyone knows a guide or willing to help me that would be awsome

Links:

Old 06/15/2017, 23:22   #6303

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,462
Both of those merchants are custom merchants. The one with the merchant christe name or however you spell it is the server file releaser's custom NPC and you can find a .lua script which in the server scripts folder located in the server resource folder in the game_bin folder.

It will be a .lua named...

"NPC_REVO_MAIN_EN.lua"

In that .lua you can read the script and find out which markets he opens...those markets you will be able to run queries from the table arcadia.dbo.marketresource to get reports containing the market listings related to that market only.

The prices are controlled by the price ratio listed in the tables and you can edit the price ratios to correct the prices.

You may eventually learn enough to create your own custom NPC.

The other custom NPC you are showing in your pics is actually written by one of the developer groups to provide a cash shop item NPC on the KTS. That is why the name is all garbled and also why he has some negative values because the ratio is based off of the KTS regional ratios and since you launch the game in a different region than the KTS that is why it is all screwed up.

I just make those NPCs go away (set their local_flag to -1 in arcadia.dbo.NPCResource and they will go away from the world and minimap.) and control all of my cash shop items in one custom NPC.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/16/2017, 09:29   #6304

So as i see alot of people wana 6.2 server.Where i can find good files,all i can see it is vanilla pyrok 6.2 and ismokedrow edited 6.2 files?

I would try to take a look from most updated one that are public relesed one
Old 06/16/2017, 12:27   #6305

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
Both of those merchants are custom merchants. The one with the merchant christe name or however you spell it is the server file releaser's custom NPC and you can find a .lua script which in the server scripts folder located in the server resource folder in the game_bin folder.

It will be a .lua named...

"NPC_REVO_MAIN_EN.lua"

In that .lua you can read the script and find out which markets he opens...those markets you will be able to run queries from the table arcadia.dbo.marketresource to get reports containing the market listings related to that market only.

The prices are controlled by the price ratio listed in the tables and you can edit the price ratios to correct the prices.

You may eventually learn enough to create your own custom NPC.

The other custom NPC you are showing in your pics is actually written by one of the developer groups to provide a cash shop item NPC on the KTS. That is why the name is all garbled and also why he has some negative values because the ratio is based off of the KTS regional ratios and since you launch the game in a different region than the KTS that is why it is all screwed up.

I just make those NPCs go away (set their local_flag to -1 in arcadia.dbo.NPCResource and they will go away from the world and minimap.) and control all of my cash shop items in one custom NPC.
Thank you will start playing around with this and get it right.
The thing im missing now is to add a certain Item as a drop with a certain percentage from all mobs.
Going to revive the Rain drop event
Old 06/16/2017, 17:55   #6306

how can i make a gift box ?

what table are used ?

thnx
Old 06/16/2017, 21:42   #6307

Quote:
Originally Posted by chihabanti View Post
how can i make a gift box ?

what table are used ?

thnx

go into ur itemResource
look this item ID 1100101
Copy this to another id exemple 11001010
look script case = on_use_item
edit string / icon etc

and after go in darkmarket.lua

and add this

if ID = 11001010 then -- change 11001010 if u set other id in ur itemresource

delete_item( get_item_handle( ID ), 1 )

-- here change item_id per ur gift list
insert_item( item_id , 1 )

end
Old 06/17/2017, 17:50   #6308

Quote:
Originally Posted by kojima2501 View Post
go into ur itemResource
look this item ID 1100101
Copy this to another id exemple 11001010
look script case = on_use_item
edit string / icon etc

and after go in darkmarket.lua

and add this

if ID = 11001010 then -- change 11001010 if u set other id in ur itemresource

delete_item( get_item_handle( ID ), 1 )

-- here change item_id per ur gift list

end

Thank
But how I do the box gives random item ?
Old 06/17/2017, 22:41   #6309

Quote:
Originally Posted by chihabanti View Post
Thank
But how I do the box gives random item ?
local item_group_array = pick_item_in_drop_group(drop_group_id)

local id = item_group_array[0]
local count = item_group_array[1]

insert_item(id,count)
Old 06/17/2017, 23:51   #6310

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rappler007 View Post
Another question: is there a simple way of calculating the in-game coordinates from the filename of a map part (these have a map-part id and a map-tile id; I don't know if these are the correct names ...) and vice versa?
For example if I want to calculate the coords of v256_m001_000_4_4.jpg (there seems to be a hidden room ...)

Download a copy of , dump all map .nf* and all *_v256.jpg into the res folder and start the program. You can literally view all maps and get all coordinates and even interact with the maps, alter nfs, nfe areas and add/remove field props.

If you're interested in how it works or bettering the program fork the git and have fun, remember to thank c1ph3r for this colossal release all I've done was clean up some code and fix some broken aspects of the zoom feature.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/18/2017, 18:31   #6311

Hi All

İ want add my Server Pets Wings etc From LamiaCore's files

how can i do it is there any Guide Or Can some one help me pls

Old 06/19/2017, 11:03   #6312

plz help
where is the wrong ?
i creat all things true .. but the m.atk and p.atk They do not show up
Old 06/21/2017, 18:33   #6313

FİXED
Old 06/23/2017, 13:10   #6314

Hello everyone,
I have an issue on my server that i'm not able to fix alone...

Here's some screenshots :

It seems like my item's tooltips are frozen.

Can someone help me please ?
Old 06/23/2017, 23:49   #6315

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guibzs View Post
Hello everyone,
I have an issue on my server that i'm not able to fix alone...

Here's some screenshots :
It seems like my item's tooltips are frozen.

Can someone help me please ?
Hi i have same problem one time // don't create other enchant_id take one already create .

and delete resource Hashed " RGVJ{TbE}R0;iP DxMrd-, " in ur client or nohash db_enhanceeffect.rdb (don't forget make resource for ur item too)

Tags
7.4, client, rappelz