Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ningyo Development Community

Discussion on Ningyo Development Community within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ningyo Development Community

< Removed >

I quit, you people annoy me.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/19/2011, 07:00   #2

Our forum has become exclusive to serious developers only. And any who wish to become a real developer.
Old 12/20/2011, 03:30   #3

Received Thanks: 1,011
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenOnlyWishes View Post
Our forum has become exclusive to serious developers only. And any who wish to become a real developer.
May i ask you, how do you declare a "serious developer"?
Old 12/20/2011, 06:46   #4

Those who do not leech from other developers and those who in fact release content. That simple. You should join in Raskim, Xiji is on and so is Speedy and Uebari, I still have to talk to ismoke but I'm sure he would be amused by it. I made the forum specifically for us developers since epvp is clearly dead.
Old 12/21/2011, 08:25   #5

The forums have been remodeled to use VBulletin instead of IPB and are undergoing maintenance at the moment. All uses must re-register once the renovation is complete.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Development] i need help here :)
06/15/2011 - Runescape Private Server - 11 Replies
hi guys i have a lot of friends wanna me make private server for runescape and i don't know what i have to do to make one with nice function so can anyone till me how i can code something like that im C# programmer so is it good to create something like that or what !!!!!!!
[Community] GamerParadise-Community stellt sich vor!
03/12/2011 - Counter-Strike - 7 Replies
http://85.114.135.240/banned/images/logo.png Hallo liebe Gamer, wir, die GamerParadise(GP)-Community, sind gerade wieder neu im Aufbau und brauche dringend Spieler, daher stellen wir uns nun heute und hier vor. §1.0 Das Projekt §1.1 Die Server
[Development] CPX 3G
09/05/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
I know, I know. My last project didn't go too well because it was really rubbish, I guess me and Nullable both agree on that. So yeah, I decided to take this project into development again for those who actually followed the development of the previous project. I'm writing a new source this time, using different methods and actually have gained more information about certain things. Some examples; Mapping system: private Dictionary<uint, IMap> mapCollection; IMap interface: ...
New Bot in Development.
03/02/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 19 Replies
If this is not the correct place for this, then please move it mods, i was unsure of where to put it. For the DMapViewer, go to: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-main-discussi ons-questions/113588-dmap-file-parsing.html I've started development on my new bot, it will not be standalone due to the fact that there would be to many things to code, perhaps in the future once everything has been mapped/able to be replicated it can move to standalone, but for now, it will act as a proxy,...