Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rainbow Six Siege
You last visited: Today at 12:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Experiences with Klar LEGIT/LITE?

Discussion on Experiences with Klar LEGIT/LITE? within the Rainbow Six Siege forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 02/15/2023, 18:43   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by klar View Post
I am late to this thread but you are talking out of your ***. We have some of the most experienced and respected developers in the whole industry. "It is rare to see them adding aimbot" We currently have the most feature packed product in the entire market.
Whoever is managing this epvp account needs a reality/ego check, everyone smart enough should know that klar is often detected and has always been. People that said that they didn't get banned using klar are simply lying.

'We currently have the most feature packed product in the entire market', that doesn't even come close, you're missing more than half of the gadget esp, did I mention the gadget esp sometimes does not work as well? The box/name ESP on the gadget esp does not even align in the center and is constantly moving and one of your devs simply blames the game 'thats how it renders'. If that's the case why your cheat the only one that does that?

Legit aimbot on full version crashes your game every 10 mins or so, making it unusable.

Lite does not even have a simple drone esp, and for something that gets detected that often it's quite expensive. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if you guys simply update offsets only each time and don't even bother with the security of the cheat.

Getting hit by nomad's airjab while using full version (idk what feature caused it nor I care) leaves u stuck at the same spot until the match ends or u die. So far from my knowledge your cheat is the only one that does that.

In the end, you're full of **** and someone that's full of **** of course will provide **** products. End of story.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/15/2023, 21:23   #17

klar.gg = not recommended at all(dtc, miner + not fixing any issues + goofy ahh pasted till the top, when someone needs help in discord klar support gives 0 ****, when someone says dtc they ban him in under a minute)

save up your money and go for hackmachine or elusion or yazzn
Old 02/15/2023, 22:25   #18

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by klar View Post
I am late to this thread but you are talking out of your ***. We have some of the most experienced and respected developers in the whole industry. "It is rare to see them adding aimbot" We currently have the most feature packed product in the entire market.
Did u ever realised why so many customers keys wasn't working after they bought lol ?
I guess not, guess who used them all
Old 02/21/2023, 15:57   #19

elite*gold: 13
Stealthmode > Klar

Check out the banner
Old 02/23/2023, 22:56   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum Products View Post
Stealthmode > Klar

Check out the banner
Do not buy stealth from this clown, everyone knows its detected and is as bad or even worse as klar.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/26/2023, 14:01   #21

for me i used klar for 1 day and got bannned and i was not the only one
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/26/2023, 23:36   #22

Klar will 110% get you banned. It's on the lower end of all cheats. Doesn't matter how you play.
Stealthmode is pretty much right there with Klar.

As for another provider most are detected at the moment.