Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rainbow Six Siege
You last visited: Today at 23:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Would someone be able to tell me the best reputable Stream Proof ESP, thanks.

Discussion on Would someone be able to tell me the best reputable Stream Proof ESP, thanks. within the Rainbow Six Siege forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 129
Arrow Would someone be able to tell me the best reputable Stream Proof ESP, thanks.

I'm looking for an ESP that is reputable (if doesn't have vouches then has a 1 day option so I can try it out). it also must be stream proof. I don't need any other features than ESP. Thanks.
Old 05/07/2020, 04:33   #2

elite*gold: 539
if you are looking for private ESP I suggest u to look at sore01's thread,if you are looking for a public one, look for drusk's one
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/07/2020, 05:10   #3
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 201
Sore01 but he is full atm
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/07/2020, 13:34   #4

elite*gold: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymandXD View Post
if you are looking for private ESP I suggest u to look at sore01's thread,if you are looking for a public one, look for drusk's one
How do i talk to drusk/ see his prices?

Edit: i asked him for his telegram.
Old 05/07/2020, 14:42   #5

elite*gold: 539
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamadafd View Post
How do i talk to drusk/ see his prices?

Edit: i asked him for his telegram.
drusk isn't active on epvp as of now and I don't think someone will tell u his TG,his contact is private for a reason.
you can look into my thread xd
Old 05/10/2020, 22:36   #6

elite*gold: 0
sadly sore01's esp xray outline just got detected a couple days ago., its currently down right now. I believe hes the dev of his own products, which is good, he'll update it right away (subs are frozen atm). It was great while it lasted tho, I used it for 3+ months without a problem, I think some people already had it longer. First release was Nov 2019, so it was UD for 7 months. Hopefully he can replicate that again, or go even longer.

I'm not sure about his other ESP if its still UD, it has a different price, that one goes for $200 a month, with a lot more features than the xray.

Overall, hes great dude and great on support, always responds quick on wickr to help you out.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/25/2020, 03:14   #7

Offering Cheap Private R6 ESP

Offering undetected cheap R6 ESP:

add me on discord: PQSE1DQN#0615
Old 05/25/2020, 03:20   #8

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by danline View Post
Offering undetected cheap R6 ESP:

add me on discord: PQSE1DQN#0615
absolutely not trustworthy. would rather buy from an coder who pasted his cheat then u.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/25/2020, 10:04   #9

The best streamproof ESP that is actually good is Sore01 if you can get in and afford it. His outline version got detected but streamproof box version didn't, to clear things up and it has been UD for years.

Only other option is Drusk which has more users and is a lot cheaper offering a better visually looking ESP, but sadly I dont recommend it anymore if you wish to not get banned. It was UD for 1 year 8 months until he opened sales and it got detected a month later. He bought it up to get detected 4 days later. I still had faith in him, and he got it up for 3 months before getting hit again around 2 weeks ago. His private external did not get detected but he is moving all users from public to the private external, and I genuinely dont believe he will be able to keep it UD for long sadly.

Proofcore is more expensive then Drusk but cheaper then Sore01 and comes with a bunch of other features such as aimbot. I recommend it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/25/2020, 15:00   #10

Hi i am re-selling a private cheat atm with the features:
Cav Esp
Aimbot
No Recoil
Spread changer
Charms
AND HWID SPOOFER

It was detected only one time in 6 months. I am able to do a life stream on dc where i show you how to install and how to use it. If your interested add me on dc:
PQSE1DQN#0615
Old 06/02/2020, 08:43   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traumhändler View Post
absolutely not trustworthy. would rather buy from an coder who pasted his cheat then u.
Is it detected or did you get scammed?
Old 06/02/2020, 12:53   #12
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 201
Topfrag.io, probably the best esp out there.
Old 06/03/2020, 19:46   #13

As sore01's client for quite a while, let me clarify some things. His 'outline only' is NOT stream-able, the expensive $200 one is, its been UD for years as I heard from most people, i think both is full atm.

The outline has been working fine since the new re-code, but it has only been less than a month since he release the new loader, so its too early to tell. I believe its only for the current subs that got frozen, not sure if he got available slots.
Old 06/05/2020, 10:05   #14

How do i talk to sore01 ?

How do i talk to sore01

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElitePikNik View Post
As sore01's client for quite a while, let me clarify some things. His 'outline only' is NOT stream-able, the expensive $200 one is, its been UD for years as I heard from most people, i think both is full atm.

The outline has been working fine since the new re-code, but it has only been less than a month since he release the new loader, so its too early to tell. I believe its only for the current subs that got frozen, not sure if he got available slots.
How do i talk to sore01 ? thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiki563308 View Post
The best streamproof ESP that is actually good is Sore01 if you can get in and afford it. His outline version got detected but streamproof box version didn't, to clear things up and it has been UD for years.

Only other option is Drusk which has more users and is a lot cheaper offering a better visually looking ESP, but sadly I dont recommend it anymore if you wish to not get banned. It was UD for 1 year 8 months until he opened sales and it got detected a month later. He bought it up to get detected 4 days later. I still had faith in him, and he got it up for 3 months before getting hit again around 2 weeks ago. His private external did not get detected but he is moving all users from public to the private external, and I genuinely dont believe he will be able to keep it UD for long sadly.

Proofcore is more expensive then Drusk but cheaper then Sore01 and comes with a bunch of other features such as aimbot. I recommend it.
How do i talk to sore01 and Proofcore ? thank you.
Old 06/06/2020, 15:08   #15

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexNefdt View Post
Is it detected or did you get scammed?
no but it is looking mostly like an extreme ****** scam.

Tags
esp, hack, rainbow six siege, siege, stream proof