Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rainbow Six Siege Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Phoenix R6S ($2 / 1 Day) Cav ESP, Outline, Name ESP [+Spoofer]

Discussion on Phoenix R6S ($2 / 1 Day) Cav ESP, Outline, Name ESP [+Spoofer] within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 04/10/2021, 21:41   #211

elite*gold: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaldanar View Post
Why is the cheat so cheap ? ^^ I mean, that's great and offers more possibilities, but in comparaison with other ones, 15.5$ per month is nothing.

It it possible to pay via PayPal by the way ? =)
we will raise up prices soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octane94 View Post
So i bought the cheat and it feels weired after being legit for so many years i
The support is slow but answers your questions even before you pay
No insta ban i played until level 11 on a new account
Whats scary is the anti virus detection like i scanned my pc like 3 times after i used it nothing found after i uninstalled i only install when i want to use it
But iam new to the scene and so far ive read that anti virus detection is normal the only hack i ever used before was kiddion for gta 5 also detected by windows never had problems so i hope its the same here

I will give an update if something changes with ban or sus activities
thx for feedback
we have a lot of customers, so we cannot answer everyone instantly, but we try our best
don't worry about viruses, we don't do such things
Old 04/10/2021, 23:52   #212 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Going to give another plug for these guys - straightforward hack, no frills needed, and work as intended.

the mods are pretty active on their forum as well.

still undetected *fingers crossed.

hope they will grandfather in the early folks with the $16/month
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/11/2021, 14:06   #213 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

last detection ?
Old 04/11/2021, 14:23   #214

Quote:
Originally Posted by kavb1 View Post
last detection ?
month ago
Old 04/15/2021, 19:29   #215 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Welp, just got banned after one game. And it appears the spoofer is also detected so this is a no go right now. Avoid, as cheat and spoofer are detected.
Old 04/15/2021, 19:31   #216 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

First boot banned from the game, detected or not, the cheap price comes with cheap quality, pay more or not at all. Most of the users on their ****** site are russian so the forums are useless. It's not intuitive to setup, the faq is flat out wrong and uninformed about up to date windows practices, this is all in all a very amateur russian gig, I expected it from the price tag, didn't listen to instinct and paid the price, stay away.
Old 04/15/2021, 21:39   #217

Quote:
Originally Posted by AresGaming_123 View Post
First boot banned from the game, detected or not, the cheap price comes with cheap quality, pay more or not at all. Most of the users on their ****** site are russian so the forums are useless. It's not intuitive to setup, the faq is flat out wrong and uninformed about up to date windows practices, this is all in all a very amateur russian gig, I expected it from the price tag, didn't listen to instinct and paid the price, stay away.
almost of our users are not russian, we have support on forum and in discord
u used our spoofer? it seems problem in spoofer
what's wrong with setup? there is the easiest launch

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollohaxor View Post
Welp, just got banned after one game. And it appears the spoofer is also detected so this is a no go right now. Avoid, as cheat and spoofer are detected.
you used spoofer?
Old 04/15/2021, 22:47   #218 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bought the cheat yesterday, the cheat did not work so i reinstalled windows, turned off all my antivirus, and unistalled faceit and vanguard. Still doesnt work. Someone pls help me. On a good note, one of the mods actually extended my 1 day subscription by another day, but i still haven't got the cheat working.
Old 04/16/2021, 02:07   #219

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urmaam View Post
Bought the cheat yesterday, the cheat did not work so i reinstalled windows, turned off all my antivirus, and unistalled faceit and vanguard. Still doesnt work. Someone pls help me. On a good note, one of the mods actually extended my 1 day subscription by another day, but i still haven't got the cheat working.
pm me your discord pls
Old 04/16/2021, 08:43   #220 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esdeath2007 View Post
almost of our users are not russian, we have support on forum and in discord
u used our spoofer? it seems problem in spoofer
what's wrong with setup? there is the easiest launch
you used spoofer?
Your incredibly broken English speaks for itself, there's basically no instructions and the idiot developers in your discord don't even know that you can convert windows 10 from MBR to GPT with two windows commands, so like one user mentioned above they reinstalled windows FOR NO REASON. It takes literally 5min to change from Legacy Bios Mode to UEFI with a couple commands in the advanced trouble shooting command prompt, but you tell people to reinstall windows. I wouldn't trust any developer who doesn't even know about basic UEFI Windows functions that were added three years ago to make an undetected cheat. And like I said I got instantly banned, yes using the spoofer. And the fact that I don't even find out that you listed the spoofer with R6S as "Use at your own risk" only in your discord server until after I was banned is also funny. Going back to your website it's so bad it's laughable, the forums are full of people asking questions about issues that they shouldn't encounter and just receiving no responses, there's no statuses listed anywhere and it looks about 10yrs old. I can't recommend against this product enough. To 'possible' customers: Literally go spend $5 more on any other product for x50 the quality.
Old 04/16/2021, 21:28   #221 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

First time using cheats. Brought a 30 days key, been playing for 4-5 days without any problem. No bans, i'm playing wisely with ESP and Glow only.
Sometimes loosing some FPS, but it's okay.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/20/2021, 22:26   #222

Credit card payment is back!
Use Paymaster payment option if you wanna pay with your credit/ debit card
Old 04/20/2021, 23:23   #223 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You guys take paypal?
Old 04/22/2021, 20:32   #224

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashadeperson View Post
You guys take paypal?
now don't take paypal
Old 04/22/2021, 23:11   #225 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

working discord link?

Tags
cheap r6s cheats, r6s cheat, r6s norecoil, r6s wh