Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rainbow Six Siege Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Atlas - Undetected ESP since 1990

Discussion on Atlas - Undetected ESP since 1990 within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/08/2020, 17:19   #31
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 201
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josija View Post
did you even got your product ?

Yes lmao his discord is ZOTiYAC#4715 I already banned DreiK#7417 my admin.
I gave him a day key to make a clip and he sold it for 40$.
Old 04/08/2020, 17:22   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
@ man its all good we got it taken care of + rep to these guys they make a great undetected cheat.
yes i got ripped off it wasnt his fault.
message me on discord if you need help ZOTiYAC#4715
Old 04/08/2020, 17:29   #33
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 201
Quote:
Because you can just crate new accounts and give a review for your seld and most like you did in this case .
how many people with new account gave a review here ,its shady as fuck!
plus one dude was saying i got a problem of contacting them after purchase no support etc ,
and right after that one new account say that i great support and etc BRO this is just stupid

So I must verify my customer that he has an old epvp account to buy my cheats??
lmao, I just ask my customer for a vouch on epvp.
And I don't have time to do a retarded thing like that.
And I don't give a fuck if you don't trust or you don't buy lol
I have 30 customers on my discord you can ask everyone for screen share ( maybe I fake 30 desktops too)

All I have done is to ask my customer to vouch what do you want???????
u want my customer to buy an old epvp account and vouch??

Quote:
i didnt ask you .
Didnt ask me?? lol admin please delete this clown from my post.
Old 04/08/2020, 17:43   #34 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Because you can just crate new accounts and give a review for your seld and most like you did in this case .
how many people with new account gave a review here ,its shady as ****!
plus one dude was saying i got a problem of contacting them after purchase no support etc ,
and right after that one new account say that i great support and etc BRO this is just stupid

i didnt ask you .
Im not a new account
Old 04/08/2020, 17:58   #35 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+vouch Amazing cheat

Best undetected rainbow six cheat,
and he answers immediately and helps if something went wrong
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/08/2020, 18:07   #36 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elitepvpers is a website that people check to see if someone is providing Legit Products and cheats , and every one here have the right to comment what they feel and experience about any product ,
Good and bad reviews , i tried to buy from you and every thing looks so shady, period! so i don't know how and why will Admin removed my posts ,
for you even to ask that is Stupid ,
(week old discord , new accounts ) problems with your own admins and giving different price than you promoted here, i found that to be Shady .
if you are legit there is noting to worry about .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlas. View Post
So I must verify my customer that he has an old epvp account to buy my cheats??
lmao, I just ask my customer for a vouch on epvp.
And I don't have time to do a retarded thing like that.
And I don't give a **** if you don't trust or you don't buy lol
I have 30 customers on my discord you can ask everyone for screen share ( maybe I fake 30 desktops too)

All I have done is to ask my customer to vouch what do you want???????
want my customer to buy an old epvp account and vouch??

Didnt ask me?? lol admin please delete this clown from my post.
Old 04/08/2020, 18:35   #37 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 49
Quote:
elitepvpers is a website that people check to see if someone is providing Legit Products and cheats , and every one here have the right to comment what they feel and experience about any product ,
Good and bad reviews , i tried to buy from you and every thing looks so shady, period! so i don't know how and why will Admin removed my posts ,
for you even to ask that is Stupid ,
(week old discord , new accounts ) problems with your own admins and giving different price than you promoted here, i found that to be Shady .
if you are legit there is noting to worry about .
Atlas is definitely not shady. He runs a proffesional Discord with 30+ users using his cheat, including me. The week old discord doesn't mean anything at all. Cheating Discords get banned all the time due to using words such as "cheat" and etc. And we are human, there are gonna be problems with other people, even admins. They are humans too by the way. And there is nothing to worry about when buying this cheat. The only person that is making a big deal is you. And you haven't even bought the cheat.
Old 04/08/2020, 19:08   #38 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

oh well i didn't ask anything , i was told there is NO payment Link
. Like shoppy , and he said paypal , said no prob , and the tricky part Friends and family , i said Nope that Because everything is new Including accounts giving you reviews here (beside your main) (i'm not stupid) ,so i give my opinion here no trash talk nor spam . and i've no reason to be angry.
The more you keep replying with this new accounts the shadier it gets . and the more i will reply .
Thanks for your understanding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pannat1 View Post
You are ****** asking for good and service payment And when we say we only accept friend and family you get mad and leave the server. You cant release the anger so you do it on epvp. And we have nothing to worry but please keep your ****** opinion in your mind Because No one give a fu. ck. Stop spamming our thread thanks you!
Old 04/08/2020, 19:22   #39 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Thumbs up

+vouch everything works perfect! Friendly and helpful support - best r6s cheat out there!
Old 04/08/2020, 19:32   #40 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
oh well i didn't ask anything , i was told there is NO payment Link
. Like shoppy , and he said paypal , said no prob , and the tricky part Friends and family , i said Nope that Because everything is new Including accounts giving you reviews here (beside your main) (i'm not stupid) ,so i give my opinion here no trash talk nor spam . and i've no reason to be angry.
The more you keep replying with this new accounts the shadier it gets . and the more i will reply .
Thanks for your understanding.

Ok but i dont think anyone wants your opponent from you anymore thanks for your stupidly opinion. And stop talking about other people profile when your profile look like a lonely kid who dont have better thing to do it their life.
Old 04/08/2020, 19:39   #41 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

when someone reads this Thread they will decide for them self, no problem. thanks for replaying with your main account not with your newly crated once .
Quote:
You are ****** asking for good and service payment And when we say we only accept friend and family you get mad and leave the server. You cant release the anger so you do it on epvp. And we have nothing to worry but please keep your ****** opinion in your mind Because No one give a fu. ck. Stop spamming our thread thanks you!
Quote:
Ok but i dont think anyone wants your opponent from you anymore thanks for your stupidly opinion. And stop talking about other people profile when your profile look like a lonely kid who dont have better thing to do it their life.
Old 04/08/2020, 19:47   #42 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
when someone reads this Thread they will decide for them self, no problem. thanks for replaying with your main account not with your newly crated once .
Why are you typing all of this when no one gonna give a **** about mr.Josija ****** random epvp stranger? And im using the word "we" and "our" even if i am atlas it mean we are scammer now?

Quote:

And mr.Josija we create new accounts for a good business looking... We can scam with main account mr.Josija(trusted member) didnt know about that?
Old 04/08/2020, 19:56   #43 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 49
Quote:
First off, You sounds like a boomer who hasn't taken his medication. Second, literally every single cheat only takes friends and family. I don't know if you are new to buying cheats but not everyone has a shopify. You are ignorant and don't listen. Open your eyes and go rant about some other cheat that you never owned. You don't belong here.
Old 04/08/2020, 20:04   #44 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Talking

+vouch. so far it works great. no issues. good support. nice dude.
Old 04/08/2020, 20:12   #45 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
how many people with new account gave a review here ,its shady as ****!

i didnt ask you .

I haven't known Atlas for long, but I trusted him. Why? Because on his discord over 30 people talk about it and have confirmed that his cheat works lol. I'm one of them now. PM me if you want to have screenshare xD
Closed Thread

Tags
rainbow six cheat, rainbow six cheats, rainbow six hacks, rainbow six no recoil, rainbow six siege aimbot