Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rainbow Six Siege Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rainbow six siege external full source bypass

Discussion on Rainbow six siege external full source bypass within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 07/19/2019, 10:56   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
>"undetected and will never most likely to be detected"
>"it uses a semi public method just to be fair with you but it works like a charm!"

Pick one. Also this is obviously IChooseYou's leaked driver.
Old 07/19/2019, 23:35   #17

elite*gold: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by EggsyCRO View Post
>"undetected and will never most likely to be detected"
>"it uses a semi public method just to be fair with you but it works like a charm!"

Pick one. Also this is obviously IChooseYou's leaked driver.
omg how the **** did you know that am using IChooseYou leaked driver are you ratting me **** i need to format my pc right now. Lmao for real tbh saying that just proof's to me how old you are and how do you even think you have a mind of a 9 year old kid hell a 9 year old kid can think better than you and that literally proof's that you are using IChooseYou leaked driver which i have never heard about and i will tell him that his driver got leaked btw.
Old 07/19/2019, 23:38   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony THeOne0 View Post
omg how the **** did you know that am using IChooseYou leaked driver are you ratting me **** i need to format my pc right now. Lmao for real tbh saying that just proof's to me how old you are and how do you even think you have a mind of a 9 year old kid hell a 9 year old kid can think better than you and that literally proof's that you are using IChooseYou leaked driver which i have never heard about and i will tell him that his driver got leaked btw.
1. He already knows his driver got leaked
2. You're a nobody
3. You even said you didn't make the bypass but then claim to be able to make one even tho u can't make an aimbot
Old 07/20/2019, 03:36   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by EggsyCRO View Post
1. He already knows his driver got leaked
2. You're a nobody
3. You even said you didn't make the bypass but then claim to be able to make one even tho u can't make an aimbot
yeah then what? even if i can't make an aimbot which is true and i won't lie and say that i can make one but i have made my OWN bypass which is semi-public one. and it works fine without a single ban then who cares huh? i mean you are total meme and autistic for having this conversation with me cuz you know that i will sell anything i want and you can't stop me from doing it even if you said that i am a paster which is true because i was a paster and now i have stopped and started to code my own **** so for the last time am going to say **** off because this is going to be last time i will answer any of your bullshit questions.
Old 07/20/2019, 03:38   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony THeOne0 View Post
yeah then what? even if i can't make an aimbot which is true and i won't lie and say that i can make one but i have made my OWN bypass which is semi-public one. and it works fine without a single ban then who cares huh? i mean you are total meme and autistic for having this conversation with me cuz you know that i will sell anything i want and you can't stop me from doing it even if you said that i am a paster which is true because i was a paster and now i have stopped and started to code my own **** so for the last time am going to say **** off because this is going to be last time i will answer any of your bullshit questions.
Shut the **** up loser. Sell more other people's work.
Old 07/31/2019, 14:26   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Paste paste paste
Old 07/31/2019, 20:11   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamiethebiff View Post
Paste paste paste
Paste paste paste
Old 08/14/2019, 03:25   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Purchased +rep no gonna lie nice dude knows whats he is talking about!
Thanks
1 User