Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rainbow Six Siege Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

✅ Rainbow Six Siege Cheat ✅ ESP✅Aimbot✅NoClip✅pSilentAim✅AND MORE!

Discussion on ✅ Rainbow Six Siege Cheat ✅ ESP✅Aimbot✅NoClip✅pSilentAim✅AND MORE! within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 02/14/2019, 18:16   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 126
Edit: nvm nope they're legit
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/15/2019, 04:23   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 59
Angry

This is a scam if you don't know about Alpha already the owners open up the cheat for about a week don't sell day or weeks cuz people get banned in a day cuz detected AF so they sell months only then are only up for a week after they get there sales they "update" as in close for 2 months wait for the hate and **** talking to calm down then they repeat this is the 3rd time they did this and Kral is the biggest scammer i have ever met pls don't buy this cheat ur just giving away ur money
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/15/2019, 05:23   #18

elite*gold: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by THeXxXPlayEr090 View Post
Yes this is epic it worked when it was not updating +rep
Update's coming in shortly, we are all most done

Also, we sell day, week & month keys for Bitcoin all the time! You may buy them any time through
We are also integrating PayPal slowly to our stores, day keys are available to be purchased directly from our PayPal right now. We'll be automating all of our products with PayPal soon. Until then, you may contact a reseller OR you may DM us in our Discord.

Lifetime subscription sales will be terminated until next week as we consider them detrimental to sustain ourselves as a business in the long-term.
Old 02/15/2019, 20:31   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
No spoofer included?
Old 02/15/2019, 23:46   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzhnn. View Post
No spoofer included?
Spoofer is included with any purchase.
Old 02/18/2019, 23:39   #21 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 2
Talking

False info was given to me
Sorry about the bad rep...
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/19/2019, 00:04   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfooled View Post
I think almost everyone knows this but...
Its a virus that steals your discord token.
It also uploads some random files of yours to their website.

Be careful when running their loader...

User 卄乇尺ㄖ speaks the truth about alpha cheats. This is why their admins don't respond.
QC is pretty fn **** too so xD
Old 02/19/2019, 01:33   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
I think almost everyone knows this but...
Its a virus that steals your discord token.
It also uploads some random files of yours to their website.

Be careful when running their loader...

User 卄乇尺ㄖ speaks the truth about alpha cheats. This is why their admins don't respond.
A DERRRRR
Old 02/19/2019, 16:08   #24 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 2
Arrow Then why do they work together?

sorry lol cant delete posts

admin ples delete my post!!!
Old 02/19/2019, 18:33   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Talking

Quote:
Mate people joke a bunch and how does that clarify anything? For all I know it could be an impersonator. Also whats kinda funny is instead of offering any insight on why your cheat is a rat you just made a retarded *** post.
a der man guy jeff left quantum cuz manny wasnt paying jeff lma0
Old 02/22/2019, 21:23   #26

Sales-bashing in this thread comes from QC representatives. I'll dissect these posts and clarify this both for EPVP staff and for our distinguished customers.

Quote:
Mate people joke a bunch and how does that clarify anything? For all I know it could be an impersonator. Also whats kinda funny is instead of offering any insight on why your cheat is a rat you just made a retarded ass post.
Quote:
-lying about """trojans""" in our software like the one above, sides with @卄乇尺ㄖ-
@ 's first post that I have quoted is a reply to @Dopeyy1 sending him this image:

which shows Manhattan (QC's owner) saying that he stole source code from a past developer that has left QC because he wasn't paid by Manhattan.

@ 's response to this is that it's all "jokes" and "light-hearted fun". Keep in mind that this screenshot literally shows Manhattan saying it. While he is quick to dismiss this claim even under solid proof, HOWEVER he continues to spread lies against us WITH NO PROOF OR EXPLANATION,other than the images they have produced themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 卄乇尺ㄖ View Post
This is a scam if you don't know about Alpha already the owners open up the cheat for about a week don't sell day or weeks cuz people get banned in a day cuz detected AF so they sell months only then are only up for a week after they get there sales they "update" as in close for 2 months wait for the hate and shit talking to calm down then they repeat this is the 3rd time they did this and Kral is the biggest scammer i have ever met pls don't buy this cheat ur just giving away ur money
Proof that @卄乇尺ㄖ is an alt account of @CasualChampion below.

Quote:
Video #1: (I have confronted him about this couple hours ago. He claims that his alt isn't named "卄乇尺ㄖ" but "Hero". Claims that he didn't post the post I'm quoting just above this.

I scrolled up through our history to find these messages that proved he was multi-accounting under @卄乇尺ㄖ while having an account called @CasualChampion

Him telling me he's creating his alt account @卄乇尺ㄖ :
Video #2:

A day later, I'm sent his new thread created under his alt @卄乇尺ㄖ . All of these events are happening while @CasualChampion / @卄乇尺ㄖ was a reseller for us.

Video #3:
Proof that we always sold day & week keys through our store and @卄乇尺ㄖ / @CasualChampion didn't because HE THOUGHT IT WAS A WASTE OF TIME, WE THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD WAY TO BUILD TRUST.
Quote:

This post does NOT dictate you, the customer, to cut contact with these resellers. But keep this in mind. If these people have had a product of quality, why would they try so hard to spread lies against their competitors?

Now about Discord tokens that have been worrying most of you, the same image getting posted everywhere, propaganda being spread.

Discord doesn't store it's token files in the path shown in the image. You may confirm this by visiting the path "C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\discord\Local Storage". And it has been like that for months. QC is spreading propaganda of thievery of a file that DOES NOT EXIST!

AlphaCheats.io has never been cracked before, but our developer's reseller loader did, which was serving brazillian customers. It wasn't branded AlphaCheats.io, and it wasn't coded by me.

Finally, AlphaCheats.io is not interested in your private life nor files. We are here to provide a service to the community, to our community.

Also tagging staff because @卄乇尺ㄖ is an alt account of @CasualChampion which I have posted proof above.
I'd also like sales-bashing posts deleted if possible.
@C0kkie @ @ @ @ @andii @Bench

Thank you for your time and thank you for making sure EPVP is a safe place.

I'd also like to thank everybody that stood with us during this event.
Old 02/23/2019, 07:00   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

paypal plz
Old 02/23/2019, 11:45   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Discord link not working again
Old 02/23/2019, 13:08   #29 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Old 02/23/2019, 13:55   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

paybal plz!