Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rainbow Six Siege Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

1$ Cheap Reliable Boosting service R6

Discussion on 1$ Cheap Reliable Boosting service R6 within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 06/22/2019, 21:21   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Smile rk911

he is a really good and friendly booster. i recomend him to anyone that needs a higher rank
Old 06/22/2019, 21:22   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuzein View Post
he is a really good and friendly booster. i recomend him to anyone that needs a higher rank
Thanks for those kind words
Old 07/04/2019, 14:18   #33 Trade Status: Verified(?)

One of the best booster i met yet he is boosting me from 3 seasons i got no ban yet safe guy..100% recomended..bought diamond 3 times from him every season..best guy
Old 07/05/2019, 20:15   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Friendly and efficient booster. Separate Paypal payments also ensures the safety of the boosting, definitely recommend.
Old 07/08/2019, 00:53   #35 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Best booster ever i met always available would recommend 100% whose looking for best legit boost
Old 07/13/2019, 21:56   #36 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

-
Old 08/03/2019, 20:59   #37 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Someone on the other day said that his cheat got detected. He was BE banned.

Be careful.
Old 08/04/2019, 10:50   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norcix View Post
Someone on the other day said that his cheat got detected. He was BE banned.

Be careful.
No it was wasn't the other day it was almost a month ago now all fine after that.. and recently everyone cheat got hit...and i refund the guy cause he didn't wanted to wait..
Old 08/05/2019, 11:19   #39 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Here is my long term review
I m using his boosting service from 4 seasons now in Asia for diamond every season..he is an amazing guy and very friendly and ofcourse best prices too only got banned once for being boosted by cheater in game for 15 days temporary in december 2018 and he gave me his own personal account for 15 days which contain all elites and good skins on which i played for 15 days after that ban its been 3 seasons still i m not banned for boosted, his play style is very good no body even suspect a thing about him totally legit and i m definately buying the upcoming seasons too.I would recommend him to everyone he is really friendly and actually talk good and great support too available all time..Once again one of the best guy who actually care about customer
Old 08/09/2019, 03:09   #40 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scofield_911 View Post
Here is my long term review
I m using his boosting service from 4 seasons now in Asia for diamond every season..he is an amazing guy and very friendly and ofcourse best prices too only got banned once for being boosted by cheater in game for 15 days temporary in december 2018 and he gave me his own personal account for 15 days which contain all elites and good skins on which i played for 15 days after that ban its been 3 seasons still i m not banned for boosted, his play style is very good no body even suspect a thing about him totally legit and i m definately buying the upcoming seasons too.I would recommend him to everyone he is really friendly and actually talk good and great support too available all time..Once again one of the best guy who actually care about customer
OMG... few days back I said his cheat got banned.... Immediately after this, a new post from AUGUST 2019 saying he is the best.....

So fishy..... Keep posting self vouches for yourself.....

Donot trust this guy !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rk911 View Post
No it was wasn't the other day it was almost a month ago now all fine after that.. and recently everyone cheat got hit...and i refund the guy cause he didn't wanted to wait..
Just because you got BE banned doesn't prove or have enough evidence that other cheats have got banned too.

And, you didnt refund him fully. He said he got partial refund in-spite of you losing him all his MMR since he played with you. This is not fair.

Now, I dont trust you at all !

[ DONOT believe this guy ! ]
Old 08/12/2019, 00:22   #41 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norcix View Post
OMG... few days back I said his cheat got banned.... Immediately after this, a new post from AUGUST 2019 saying he is the best.....

So fishy..... Keep posting self vouches for yourself.....

Donot trust this guy !

Just because you got BE banned doesn't prove or have enough evidence that other cheats have got banned too.

And, you didnt refund him fully. He said he got partial refund in-spite of you losing him all his MMR since he played with you. This is not fair.

Now, I dont trust you at all !

[ DONOT believe this guy ! ]
You are trolling. I know the guy for over 2 seasons. He is a top notch booster.
Old 08/12/2019, 08:20   #42

That guy was an idiot dude i told him wait some time he say i can't wait so i offer him more than half refund.. and u say i vouch myself wow dude that explains your mentality level hats off...
And yeah i know all boosters almost...every cheat got hit recently kiddo
Old 08/15/2019, 21:18   #43 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by R4K4N07H View Post
You are trolling. I know the guy for over 2 seasons. He is a top notch booster.
Lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rk911 View Post
That guy was an idiot dude i told him wait some time he say i can't wait so i offer him more than half refund.. and u say i vouch myself wow dude that explains your mentality level hats off...
And yeah i know all boosters almost...every cheat got hit recently kiddo
Good Luck with your sales. LMAO
Old 08/17/2019, 00:06   #44

Add my new discord everyone..previous discord got locked due to 2fa loss rip..
New discord:rk#4777
Old 09/11/2019, 20:17   #45

New season ember rise available now price updated make sure to add my new discord as my previous got locked due to phone loss
Thanks
1 User