Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rainbow Six Siege Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unique.sh | Hardware Spoofer | $25

Discussion on Unique.sh | Hardware Spoofer | $25 within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2
Unique.sh | Hardware Spoofer | $25

Who are we?
Unique.sh is a newly created Cheat Provider.
We're focusing on developing Cheats, but also Kernel Software, like Hardware Spoofers.

Hardware Spoofer
Our Hardware Spoofer removes HWID Bans in all public Games, including Fortnite, Rainbow Six Siege, Rust & Dead By Daylight.

Instructions
Simply, you purchase the Spoofer and download the loader. (Selly Notes or Discord)
After that, you register & activate your subscription using the key you received.
Afterwards you just login, and you're set!

Requirements
Our Software supports all Windows versions above Windows Vista, meaning you can use this perfectly fine on Windows 7.

Cool, what does it cost?
We're aiming to offer the best services, but also the cheapest prices.

Our current subscriptions are:
1. Pay 25€ per Month.
2. Pay 50€ for Lifetime.

We're also offering 0/1 Vouch Copy to a trustable EPVP Member to vouch for our Software. (Vouch Copy went to @)

You can purchase our Software at:
Find our Discord at: (Contact me there for Vouch Copy)
Thanks
5 Users
Old 11/11/2018, 22:34   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
+vouch, good & trustworthy seller
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/11/2018, 22:37   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I can really vouch for this guy. I got banned in RainbowSixSiege and Fortnite. Now I can play again much thanks!
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/11/2018, 23:16   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Finally I can play Siege again! After a long journey looking for a spoofer I finally found a Cheap and Working one!

+Friendly Seller aswell
+Vouch
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/12/2018, 01:19   #5 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I would love a vouch copy.
Old 11/12/2018, 01:35   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinplicity.ASC View Post
I would love a vouch copy.
Are you "FlipAround" on Discord?
If you aren't, please join the discord and DM Development.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/12/2018, 02:57   #7 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minikreuz View Post
Are you "FlipAround" on Discord?
If you aren't, please join the discord and DM Development.
Yes at is.

I received a vouch copy, and it works great.
Old 11/14/2018, 15:36   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

THIS IS A ******* SCAMM!!! one of my customer bought it for fortnite and it is not working.....i have all the proof for it....He also is deleting his discord messages because we contacted paypal about this....scammer 100% exposed!
Old 11/14/2018, 17:49   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinjaPVP View Post
THIS IS A ******* SCAMM!!! one of my customer bought it for fortnite and it is not working.....i have all the proof for it....He also is deleting his discord messages because we contacted paypal about this....scammer 100% exposed!
Explains the vouches above, am I rite?

User bought this for Fortnite.
I told him the Spoofer would work, but he had to reinstall Windows for it to work.
He didn't reinstall windows, he just ran the Spoofer and complained about being banned, and charged back.

I told him to send me the output of "wmic diskdrive get serialnumber", and instead of accepting support, he just insulted me

After he opened the chargeback, and declined all support, he just simply said **** like "oh you like scamming right?" so I just replied with "ok".
Old 11/14/2018, 18:03   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This is just an utterly lie! i asked you before if the spoofer was working and you told that it is 100% working. The customer bought it and it did not work? you also never told toe reinstall windows before buying !

And after that i contacted paypal you quickly started to delete the discord messages but infortunatly for you i have made screenshots of the whole thing.

YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A LYING SCAMMER !

Calling us names like retarded and kid ?? Telling us retarded because we exposed your scamm ?

''I told him the Spoofer would work, but he had to reinstall Windows for it to work'' YOU NEVER EVER TOLD THIS BEFORE AND I HAVE THE PROOF TO SHOW...

YOU ARE A LIAR AND A SCAMMER!!

Reply again and i will reply with the discord messages you send you liar.

You calling us retarded and a kid because of your ****** spoofer not working...

Paypal has all the proof to refund back the money so what are you trying scam more people here ?
Old 11/14/2018, 18:05   #11

Quote:
This is just an utterly lie! i asked you before if the spoofer was working and you told that it is 100% working. The customer bought it and it did not work? you also never told toe reinstall windows before buying !

And after that i contacted paypal you quickly started to delete the discord messages but infortunatly for you i have made screenshots of the whole thing.

YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A LYING SCAMMER !

Calling us names like retarded and kid ?? Telling us retarded because we exposed your scamm ?

''I told him the Spoofer would work, but he had to reinstall Windows for it to work'' YOU NEVER EVER TOLD THIS BEFORE AND I HAVE THE PROOF TO SHOW...

YOU ARE A LIAR AND A SCAMMER!!

Reply again and i will reply with the discord messages you send you liar.

You calling us retarded and a kid because of your ****** spoofer not working...

Paypal has all the proof to refund back the money so what are you trying scam more people here ?
Proof before posting bullshit please?
Old 11/14/2018, 18:14   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Here you go scammer!!

You are like a cancer and every website should block you immediatly..
But paypal is working on this problem and soon i will report back with the confirmation of paypal that you are stealing money from other people with your fake ****** spoofer.

ok?

now he is insulting people with adhd...
You are so lost in your scamming world you have..

Old 11/14/2018, 18:22   #13

Quote:
Here you go scammer!!

You are like a cancer and every website should block you immediatly..
But paypal is working on this problem and soon i will report back with the confirmation of paypal that you are stealing money from other people with your fake ****** spoofer.

ok?

now he is insulting people with adhd...
You are so lost in your scamming world you have..

Okay, so what you were just saying on this whole thread is that you are not following instructions, then begin to chargeback & insult, and then deny every support whatsoever, and then just insult & call people scammer randomly.

GJ my dude, didn't post a single bit of proof yet, only proof of you being retarded.
Old 11/14/2018, 18:29   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Here he goes with the name calling again ?
That's what you get for being a scammer.....

Your spoofer is not working i have proof for it and if you want to proof your spoofer is not working then we can test it....i will contact a legit person on this website and ask if he can test your spoofer alright ?
Old 11/14/2018, 18:31   #15

Quote:
Here he goes with the name calling again ?
That's what you get for being a scammer.....

Your spoofer is not working i have proof for it and if you want to proof your spoofer is not working then we can test it....i will contact a legit person on this website and ask if he can test your spoofer alright ?
@ already tested it.
Before accusing someone of scamming, please post proof, as you didnt post a single bit of proof yet