Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rainbow Six Siege Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HackMachine - Private Rainbow Six Siege Cheat

Discussion on HackMachine - Private Rainbow Six Siege Cheat within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/10/2020, 02:10   #136 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
r6 was detected?
Old 01/26/2021, 15:23   #137 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

"You are not permitted to register a user account with this site" WHY?
Old 02/20/2021, 07:53   #138 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey is there a discord i join join 2 discuss reselling?
Old 02/20/2021, 13:20   #139

elite*gold: 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmysondon View Post
Lol what he do bro. asking so i dont get banned as well ():
Was trying to scam using our cheat screenshots/videos/screenshare

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProspectOce View Post
Hey is there a discord i join join 2 discuss reselling?
No reselling.
Old 02/20/2021, 16:58   #140 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Do you not accept new users to join?
Old 02/21/2021, 13:42   #141

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37KA1 View Post
Do you not accept new users to join?
Accept, why not?
Old 02/22/2021, 02:10   #142 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangeMachine View Post
Accept, why not?
How to register as a user, because my sign up shows You are not permitted to register a user account with this site.
Old 02/22/2021, 15:48   #143 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
How to register as a user, because my sign up shows You are not permitted to register a user account with this site.
Sorry, there is a problem

You are not permitted to register a user account with this site.
Error code: 2FW/1
Old 02/22/2021, 20:08   #144

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhanshenzc View Post
Sorry, there is a problem

You are not permitted to register a user account with this site.
Error code: 2FW/1
VPN or disposable email
Old 03/01/2021, 20:29   #145 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is it slotted or do I have to do some verification to buy these Cheetos
Old 03/01/2021, 22:48   #146

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borosil69 View Post
Is it slotted or do I have to do some verification to buy these Cheetos
Not slotted but you have to do ID verification.
Old 03/18/2021, 01:52   #147 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Alright, time for my review. I want to start off by saying that I've been using this cheat for about a week and I'm someone who prefers small advantages, as I'm at a plat 1 skill range. So while I have tested all features, I've only used legit settings for the most part.

Aimbot:
This is what usually makes or breaks a cheat depending on what the user is looking for. I can easily say that whether you want to rage or play legit, this aimbot can be customized the way you like. I've made an aim-assist like setting and I've only been called out once and that was due to the player having R6Tracker on and he saw my high stats. Other than that, everyone just thinks I'm a diamond smurf.

This aimbot is perfect as far as I'm concerned.

ESP:
Unlike "Caveira" esp, this is full on boxes. Which is more consistent when you want to know if the player is prone, crouching or standing. Though it would be nice if there was an option to display which operator the player is using. There's not much else to add here, it's pretty basic as far as ESP is concerned. I personally keep it off and with the recent replay implementation, I suggest everyone does too, unless you're rage hacking.

MISC:
A great addition is the recoil/spread control. Just like with the aimbot, you can control how these things work. Do you want a pure laser with nearly zero recoil? It's possible. Do you want some compensation as well as tightening the spread enough to give an advantage but not appear strange to others? That's also possible and what I use. Using this in conjugation with the aimbot is a no-brainer.

I'm happy that I decided to take the dive and give HackMachine a try. The price is reasonable considering what it offers and the security. I've not been banned yet but the ID verification is a tried and true method of keeping a cheat safe.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/18/2021, 14:53   #148

Quote:
Originally Posted by moddingu15 View Post
Alright, time for my review. I want to start off by saying that I've been using this cheat for about a week and I'm someone who prefers small advantages, as I'm at a plat 1 skill range. So while I have tested all features, I've only used legit settings for the most part.

Aimbot:
This is what usually makes or breaks a cheat depending on what the user is looking for. I can easily say that whether you want to rage or play legit, this aimbot can be customized the way you like. I've made an aim-assist like setting and I've only been called out once and that was due to the player having R6Tracker on and he saw my high stats. Other than that, everyone just thinks I'm a diamond smurf.

This aimbot is perfect as far as I'm concerned.

ESP:
Unlike "Caveira" esp, this is full on boxes. Which is more consistent when you want to know if the player is prone, crouching or standing. Though it would be nice if there was an option to display which operator the player is using. There's not much else to add here, it's pretty basic as far as ESP is concerned. I personally keep it off and with the recent replay implementation, I suggest everyone does too, unless you're rage hacking.

MISC:
A great addition is the recoil/spread control. Just like with the aimbot, you can control how these things work. Do you want a pure laser with nearly zero recoil? It's possible. Do you want some compensation as well as tightening the spread enough to give an advantage but not appear strange to others? That's also possible and what I use. Using this in conjugation with the aimbot is a no-brainer.

I'm happy that I decided to take the dive and give HackMachine a try. The price is reasonable considering what it offers and the security. I've not been banned yet but the ID verification is a tried and true method of keeping a cheat safe.
Thanks for review
Old 03/25/2021, 17:57   #149 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+rep mods and owner respond fast and UD
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/07/2021, 22:34   #150 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey does this work with AMD cpu now?
Closed Thread

Tags
aimbot, esp, hackmachine, r6s, teleport