Alright, time for my review. I want to start off by saying that I've been using this cheat for about a week and I'm someone who prefers small advantages, as I'm at a plat 1 skill range. So while I have tested all features, I've only used legit settings for the most part.
Aimbot:
This is what usually makes or breaks a cheat depending on what the user is looking for. I can easily say that whether you want to rage or play legit, this aimbot can be customized the way you like. I've made an aim-assist like setting and I've only been called out once and that was due to the player having R6Tracker on and he saw my high stats. Other than that, everyone just thinks I'm a diamond smurf.
This aimbot is perfect as far as I'm concerned.
ESP:
Unlike "Caveira" esp, this is full on boxes. Which is more consistent when you want to know if the player is prone, crouching or standing. Though it would be nice if there was an option to display which operator the player is using. There's not much else to add here, it's pretty basic as far as ESP is concerned. I personally keep it off and with the recent replay implementation, I suggest everyone does too, unless you're rage hacking.
MISC:
A great addition is the recoil/spread control. Just like with the aimbot, you can control how these things work. Do you want a pure laser with nearly zero recoil? It's possible. Do you want some compensation as well as tightening the spread enough to give an advantage but not appear strange to others? That's also possible and what I use. Using this in conjugation with the aimbot is a no-brainer.
I'm happy that I decided to take the dive and give HackMachine a try. The price is reasonable considering what it offers and the security. I've not been banned yet but the ID verification is a tried and true method of keeping a cheat safe.
Alright, time for my review. I want to start off by saying that I've been using this cheat for about a week and I'm someone who prefers small advantages, as I'm at a plat 1 skill range. So while I have tested all features, I've only used legit settings for the most part.
Aimbot:
This is what usually makes or breaks a cheat depending on what the user is looking for. I can easily say that whether you want to rage or play legit, this aimbot can be customized the way you like. I've made an aim-assist like setting and I've only been called out once and that was due to the player having R6Tracker on and he saw my high stats. Other than that, everyone just thinks I'm a diamond smurf.
This aimbot is perfect as far as I'm concerned.
ESP:
Unlike "Caveira" esp, this is full on boxes. Which is more consistent when you want to know if the player is prone, crouching or standing. Though it would be nice if there was an option to display which operator the player is using. There's not much else to add here, it's pretty basic as far as ESP is concerned. I personally keep it off and with the recent replay implementation, I suggest everyone does too, unless you're rage hacking.
MISC:
A great addition is the recoil/spread control. Just like with the aimbot, you can control how these things work. Do you want a pure laser with nearly zero recoil? It's possible. Do you want some compensation as well as tightening the spread enough to give an advantage but not appear strange to others? That's also possible and what I use. Using this in conjugation with the aimbot is a no-brainer.
I'm happy that I decided to take the dive and give HackMachine a try. The price is reasonable considering what it offers and the security. I've not been banned yet but the ID verification is a tried and true method of keeping a cheat safe.
Spoofer.xyz | Universal HWID Spoofer | Spoofer.xyz 07/05/2022 - Fortnite Trading - 116 Replies Spoofer.xyz \ HardwareSpoofer.com is a Universal HWID Spoofer operating in Ring 0 machine privilege level to spoof your machine serials Scanned by common games and their anti-cheat supporters such as; Battleye / EasyAntiCheat / Ricochet and other anti-cheat providers.
Ring 0 is the level with the most privileges and interacts most directly with the physical hardware such as the CPU, memory, and other low-level hardware for Games and Applications like Fortnite, APEX Legends, Rust, Rainbow...
Spoofer.xyz | Universal HWID Spoofer | Spoofer.xyz 04/24/2022 - H1Z1 Trading - 15 Replies Spoofer.xyz \ HardwareSpoofer.com is a Universal HWID Spoofer operating in Ring 0 machine privilege level to spoof your machine serials Scanned by common games and their anti-cheat supporters such as; Battleye / EasyAntiCheat / Ricochet and other anti-cheat providers.
Ring 0 is the level with the most privileges and interacts most directly with the physical hardware such as the CPU, memory, and other low-level hardware for Games and Applications like Fortnite, APEX Legends, Rust, Rainbow...
Universal HWID Spoofer 02/15/2021 - DayZ Trading - 8 Replies Spoofer.xyz \ HardwareSpoofer.com is a Universal HWID Spoofer operating in Ring 0 machine privilege level to spoof your machine serials Scanned by common games and their anti-cheat supporters such as; Battleye / EasyAntiCheat / Ricochet and other anti-cheat providers.
Ring 0 is the level with the most privileges and interacts most directly with the physical hardware such as the CPU, memory, and other low-level hardware for Games and Applications like Fortnite, APEX Legends, Rust, Rainbow...
Spoofer.xyz | Universal HWID Spoofer | Spoofer.xyz 12/03/2020 - Rust Trading - 61 Replies Spoofer.xyz \ HardwareSpoofer.com is a Universal HWID Spoofer operating in Ring 0 machine privilege level to spoof your machine serials Scanned by common games and their anti-cheat supporters such as; Battleye / EasyAntiCheat / Ricochet and other anti-cheat providers.
Ring 0 is the level with the most privileges and interacts most directly with the physical hardware such as the CPU, memory, and other low-level hardware for Games and Applications like Fortnite, APEX Legends, Rust, Rainbow...
Spoofer.xyz | Universal HWID Spoofer | Spoofer.xyz 10/17/2019 - Scum Trading - 2 Replies Spoofer.xyz \ HardwareSpoofer.com is a Universal HWID Spoofer operating in Ring 0 machine privilege level to spoof your machine serials Scanned by common games and their anti-cheat supporters such as; Battleye / EasyAntiCheat / Ricochet and other anti-cheat providers.
Ring 0 is the level with the most privileges and interacts most directly with the physical hardware such as the CPU, memory, and other low-level hardware for Games and Applications like Fortnite, APEX Legends, Rust, Rainbow...