Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rainbow Six Siege Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[$50] AridekVM | ✅ RB6 HWID Spoofer | ✅ No Flash Bios | ✅ LIFETIME

Discussion on [$50] AridekVM | ✅ RB6 HWID Spoofer | ✅ No Flash Bios | ✅ LIFETIME within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 11/19/2018, 01:59   #76

elite*gold: 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakaxi2333 View Post
Really? Anyone else can confirm? I wont play if so.
Its normal, i just forget to send the new version for him.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/19/2018, 17:51   #77 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Waiting for him to send me the new version.

Edit: He sent me the new version, just took a while.
Old 11/19/2018, 18:38   #78 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kedira View Post
Its normal, i just forget to send the new version for him.
Are you gonna respond to me on Discord? I have been contacting you for a while now for a refund.
Old 11/19/2018, 18:51   #79 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinplicity.ASC View Post
Are you gonna respond to me on Discord? I have been contacting you for a while now for a refund.
Hasn't responded to me yet, either.

Edit: Above edit.
Old 11/20/2018, 01:30   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoXL View Post
Hasn't responded to me yet, either.
Name?

Quote:
I will give you a refund as long as you prove to me that your game crashes exclusively using my product. Unfortunately what you say does not make sense, since the spoofer does not interfere with the game, just on windows. But we will see what do

I told you for share your screen in the first time and you shared for like 2 minutes and close the discord app and never came back... it's hard to trust

Have more than one month what you bought my product too

Thanks
1 User
Old 11/20/2018, 16:48   #81 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Name?

I will give you a refund as long as you prove to me that your game crashes exclusively using my product. Unfortunately what you say does not make sense, since the spoofer does not interfere with the game, just on windows. But we will see what do

I told you for share your screen in the first time and you shared for like 2 minutes and close the discord app and never came back... it's hard to trust

Have more than one month what you bought my product too

Trigger. Still waiting for it.
Old 11/20/2018, 20:45   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoXL View Post
Trigger. Still waiting for it.
Sended
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/21/2018, 07:55   #83 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Kedira you still haven't replied to me on discord, been like 3 days already and still am waiting for the updated version..

Its Primal on discord.
Old 11/21/2018, 09:57   #84 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Seem like "Kedira" forget to sent new version to everyone.
Old 11/21/2018, 14:22   #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by pannat1 View Post
Seem like "Kedira" forget to sent new version to everyone.
I have so many clients, my discord profile have like 32 private messages everyday, its hard for me... I'll probably hire a moderator to help me out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr1mall View Post
Kedira you still haven't replied to me on discord, been like 3 days already and still am waiting for the updated version..

Its Primal on discord.
Sended i've sent a unique and differentiated build to you for the delay

Guys sorry for the delay in responding, I'll adjust iso starting today. I'm a lawyer and had some problems at work, now everything's okay.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/21/2018, 15:16   #86 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
I have so many clients, my discord profile have like 32 private messages everyday, its hard for me... I'll probably hire a moderator to help me out.

Sended i've sent a unique and differentiated build to you for the delay

Guys sorry for the delay in responding, I'll adjust iso starting today. I'm a lawyer and had some problems at work, now everything's okay.
Okay, so any reason you've responded to everyone else except for me? I've sent you proof multiple times of it not working AS SOON AS YOU SENT ME THE NEW VERSION. I just want my ******* refund.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/21/2018, 16:57   #87

Quote:
Okay, so any reason you've responded to everyone else except for me? I've sent you proof multiple times of it not working AS SOON AS YOU SENT ME THE NEW VERSION. I just want my ******* refund.
I refunded your money
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/22/2018, 04:49   #88 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I'm interested in r6 seige, DM you on discord
Old 11/22/2018, 16:01   #89

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenlee514 View Post
I'm interested in r6 seige, DM you on discord
Done
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/26/2018, 22:25   #90 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i´m waiting since 2 weeks but no respone from him. I´m writing in his pulbic discord channel that i need the new spoofer and if he need the paypal name or something for proof but he only delete the message. on private dms no reaction. Idk but its fishy because since the first spoofer is detectet only a few people get a "new" version

For me it looks like: he dont have a new working version. Thats why he not respone and delete messages.
(its only my opinion)

Tags
hwid changer, spoofer, unban account rainbowsix, unban service