Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rainbow Six Siege Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

👺XELA CHEATS 💎Cheap 💰 Undetected 🏆 HWID change 🥇 R6 cheats 💖

Discussion on 👺XELA CHEATS 💎Cheap 💰 Undetected 🏆 HWID change 🥇 R6 cheats 💖 within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 09/21/2018, 03:55   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 3
so it doesn't work with ryzen cpu ? since it doesn't have integrated gpu
Old 09/21/2018, 04:49   #17

elite*gold: 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by SherlockHomeless View Post
so it doesn't work with ryzen cpu ? since it doesn't have integrated gpu
You can join the discord and talk to an admin he will give you information about it.
Nvm it is possible but we can talk about it on discord xd
Old 09/25/2018, 04:06   #18 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
+rep easy
set up ,always addding cool features, dont trust any ppl who says hes scamming its not
Old 09/26/2018, 14:15   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 61
Legit??
Old 09/26/2018, 16:43   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

SCAM!!!

Bought and got banned after 20 minutes. Coder said its my fault and stopped replying. Community is unfriendly and not helping, Paying invite + cheat and getting instant hwid banned on fresh PC. USELESS SCAMMER!
Old 09/26/2018, 17:49   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by raza.mubasher38 View Post
**** talk
Evreyone who bought my cheat and has a epvp account has a trade request, this to prevent this **** talk. Please don't try to fck my cheat thanks
Uhm wut? "Paying invite + cheat" you are posting in the wrong thread lol our cheat isn't with invites

btw our community is also friendly as ****, (even I say it) since all members are helping each other out all the time lol.
Old 09/26/2018, 19:08   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draakwars View Post
Evreyone who bought my cheat and has a epvp account has a trade request, this to prevent this **** talk. Please don't try to fck my cheat thanks
Uhm wut? "Paying invite + cheat" you are posting in the wrong thread lol our cheat isn't with invites

btw our community is also friendly as ****, (even I say it) since all members are helping each other out all the time lol.

First month: 80$, next month: 50$ so this 30$ more is invite you ******* scammer kid.

You scammed me with this detected **** cheat. Most features dont work and the cheat is crashing all the time! And then battleye ban!!!
Old 09/26/2018, 19:47   #23 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by raza.mubasher38 View Post

First month: 80$, next month: 50$ so this 30$ more is invite you ******* scammer kid.

You scammed me with this detected **** cheat. Most features dont work and the cheat is crashing all the time! And then battleye ban!!!

i can screen share u rn post ur discord buddy , ill show u all the features workin even aafter today's update
Old 09/26/2018, 22:34   #24

DISCORD GOT BANNED AGAIN **** ME!
But here is a new one that properply gets banned in a day:
f
Old 10/02/2018, 02:21   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by turnbased14 View Post
ffs
Dude we talked for a lot, and you seemed like a friendly dude evreytime my public discord gets banned & I don't response to your message because I just didn't saw it. You don't have to post like scam, I'm not going to report you on epvp since you removed it last time as well. But spamming scam or vouch isn't helping me. Our cheat has now 17 members and I was just bussy with school.

If you want to buy it like you said last time on discord & I don't response just send a new message instead spamming my thread.

Oh and btw if someone has tips to prevent discords to get banned you can just contact me on discord as well: Guus#0001
Because I don't want to make a ******* discord server evrey day (since I want to stop selling the cheats at 22 people & have almost evrey day atleast 1 new member)

But pls hold it by one post with " you are scamming" (which I'm not since you didn't buy the cheat and have 17 happy members lol) or with "Looks nice" or smthg.
Or just don't post at all.

But here ya go:

LATEST UPDATE:
- We added teleport to our cheat

ffs did you just post another post with it? ok and you removed me from discord, just explain me what you want lol
Old 10/02/2018, 02:52   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

It's legit..... stop spamming
Old 10/02/2018, 16:00   #27 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Cheat is working fine for the last few weeks. Guus was very fast with delivering it. He and the community are always there if you have any questions.
Old 10/03/2018, 08:13   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draakwars View Post
Oh and btw if someone has tips to prevent discords to get banned you can just contact me on discord as well: Guus#0001
Because I don't want to make a ******* discord server evrey day (since I want to stop selling the cheats at 22 people & have almost evrey day atleast 1 new member)
why not make the discord channel only accepting people joining after doing a Google authentication code,i forgot which cheat provider made it that way for their discord
Old 10/05/2018, 03:27   #29 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 61
I can vouch for you if you want
Old 10/09/2018, 01:47   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+rep , although my PC doesnt able to run the cheat but atleast these guy does require my PC spec and do some research in case my pc doesnt able to work.
good community