Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Multi Pk2 Project By KingLi

Discussion on Multi Pk2 Project By KingLi within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/13/2010, 16:39   #16

elite*gold: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOxide View Post
Haahaha , KingLi knows Turkish so why he need , for other languages he can take help from his friends.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironeye View Post
He is Turk.
the ***** doesnt even know how to speak english
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/13/2010, 16:43   #17

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,517
KingLi is banned for a reason. Banned means not able to communicate with this 'community'.
So please people, don't post things KingLi said, it doesn't change anything.
If you really want to say something that KingLi said, rephrase it and don't use [ QUOTE=KingLi ].

Well, that's my opinion.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/13/2010, 16:44   #18

Received Thanks: 1,647
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synx7 View Post
LOL, so pathetic. Why translate by hand? Just use the actual translations from Joymax, takes an hour or two to addapt the text files from iSRO to SWSRO.
A waste of time IMO.
if you COULD understand as much as kingli understand from pk2 editing, then you SHOULD realize , that you cant copy/import from isro to psro. newbie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2F@st View Post
the ***** doesnt even know how to speak english
Hmm , that's why he is admin at srokey forum ? Can't speak english , but admin at english speaking forum ? weird.
+ He dont need to know how to SPEAK english, since he's living in germany and not outside of it.
+ you started now a war to him, ibet you dont know how to speak german.
+just be happy that he's translating thegame for everyone, i really dont understand, why you parents,didnt teached you respectand discipline.
Old 09/13/2010, 17:10   #19

Quote:
if you COULD understand as much as kingli understand from pk2 editing, then you SHOULD realize , that you cant copy/import from isro to psro. newbie.

Hmm , that's why he is admin at srokey forum ? Can't speak english , but admin at english speaking forum ? weird.
+ He dont need to know how to SPEAK english, since he's living in germany and not outside of it.
+just be happy that he's translating thegame for everyone, i really dont understand, why you parents,didnt teached you respectand discipline.
u fail so much
synx said ADAPT THEM TO SWSRO
and synx is better than kingshit on pk2

OFFTOPIC: i bet you dont even know what ur avatar is =0
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/13/2010, 17:11   #20

Quote:

i can post more than a million senseless and gramatically wrong posts by kingli, so shut the **** up my turk friend and stop failing more. no i didnt start a war, he did by acting childish and arrogant. no i dont know how to speak german, cuz i dont need speak it idiot. and please wtf is respectand?
Old 09/13/2010, 17:11   #21

check this some of my client edits in textuisystem

and h2k-launcher here :
Old 09/13/2010, 17:14   #22

Quote:

fail #2: if u knew at least ONE piece of pk2 editing, u would know that u can copy and paste .txt s..
Old 09/13/2010, 17:20   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdamp View Post
u fail so much
synx said ADAPT THEM TO SWSRO
and synx is better than kingshit on pk2

OFFTOPIC: i bet you dont even know what ur avatar is =0
Yeah , i really dont know what's that
Quote:
fail #2: if u knew at least ONE piece of pk2 editing, u would know that u can copy and paste .txt s..
if you would know how the 2005 sro client works, then you should understand. that you cant simply export and import txt files from isro to psro. who you want teach something??? i know more than you.
Old 09/13/2010, 17:24   #24

lol dude
use drew benton tools
export the .txt
adapt them and import them on sw2 pk2
Old 09/13/2010, 17:29   #25

Quote:
Yeah , i really dont know what's that

if you would know how the 2005 sro client works, then you should understand. that you cant simply export and import txt files from isro to psro. who you want teach something??? i know more than you.
no u dont, u were the one who were asking me these **** idiot, + u just failed ur self again, there are tools to make this possible, e.g benton and some other programs like darkdamp said.

(sometimes i dont understand why my nation has to be this stupid..)
Old 09/13/2010, 17:34   #26

Quote:
no u dont, u were the one who were asking me these **** idiot, + u just failed ur self again, there are tools to make this possible, e.g benton and some other programs like darkdamp said.

(sometimes i dont understand why my nation has to be this stupid..)
if you're that smart, then go try it out, mr. perfect. we will see who is the idiot,when you post again, use your brain.
Old 09/13/2010, 17:48   #27

only flame wars here =))
Old 09/13/2010, 17:54   #28

Received Thanks: 1,517
BLAH BLAH BLAH! Don't wanna hear this ****! BLAH BLAH BLAH ...
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/13/2010, 18:03   #29

Quote:
if you're that smart, then go try it out, mr. perfect. we will see who is the idiot,when you post again, use your brain.
mhm sorry, what was wrong with my post repeat it to me please mr failure.

ps, ive already done that, why shud i even share it?
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/13/2010, 18:10   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synx7 View Post
LOL, so pathetic. Why translate by hand? Just use the actual translations from Joymax, takes an hour or two to addapt the text files from iSRO to SWSRO.
A waste of time IMO.
Kingfail isn't able to do this :>
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread