Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

People getting hacked!!!

Discussion on People getting hacked!!! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/01/2010, 21:30   #31

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,583
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkestxHour View Post
i didn't download anything except the offical thread bot and crack and neither did they,
actually i never got hacked so chill out there is a possibility that this is db-bot's fault and therefore it's a serious matter because of the fact that 99% on pservers use it :S

i hate these backseat mods -.-
if anyone used the autologin from the bot they will get hacked like i did. Just ask maya to change your pw if u got all the info and sweet talk him lol.
Old 07/01/2010, 21:33   #32

it's good to see u got hacked
Old 07/01/2010, 21:35   #33

elite*gold: 266
You dont check it.
More than 50 peoples got hacked and maybe from the same Persons.
They take only the expensive thinks like sos/Gold/Silk Items.
I got hacked too, they took sos spear and the gold and left +5 FB Garment Set back...
The only thing i downloaded is the new sro-db bot, maybe there is a trojan.
Just be attented! They are Pros.
Old 07/01/2010, 21:40   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranggadaikuasa View Post
it's good to see u got hacked
account still better than yours <.<
Old 07/01/2010, 21:40   #35

like a said they wont hack everyone, they only hack rich people in intervals... be careful... non boters ftw!!
Old 07/01/2010, 21:52   #36

elite*gold: 86
Poor FTW! Be poor and you wont get hacked! Tested < it works!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/01/2010, 23:00   #37

elite*gold: 280
Received Thanks: 3,483
lol as i allready said. the bot only connects to the authserver. it sends ur hashed charname to the server to check if the charname is regged @ sro-db.
  • fact nr.1: its not possible to hack ur account by knowing ur charname (unless u're using the charname as id and pw :P)
  • fact nr.2: the newer botcracks like the by noex or my (which works for all versions released before the 0.9c bot) are removing the connection to the sro-db server totally.
  • fact nr.3: the autologin doesn't send anything to any server so rumors that ppl get hacked by it are lies
if you think about those 3 facts u'll see that noone can get hacked by using the db bot (doesn't matter if its cracked or payed)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/01/2010, 23:24   #38

if i didnt get hacked by db bot then it had to be a gm that changed pw. I dl nothing strange so dont say "maybe you dl this that/visit this that site"
Old 07/01/2010, 23:31   #39

Is everything on your computer related to sro? Maybe it wasnt a program from SRO
Old 07/01/2010, 23:32   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolkop View Post
lol as i allready said. the bot only connects to the authserver. it sends ur hashed charname to the server to check if the charname is regged @ sro-db.
  • fact nr.1: its not possible to hack ur account by knowing ur charname (unless u're using the charname as id and pw :P)
  • fact nr.2: the newer botcracks like the by noex or my (which works for all versions released before the 0.9c bot) are removing the connection to the sro-db server totally.
  • fact nr.3: the autologin doesn't send anything to any server so rumors that ppl get hacked by it are lies
if you think about those 3 facts u'll see that noone can get hacked by using the db bot (doesn't matter if its cracked or payed)
Thats good to read lol, because ive used the autologin, luckly for me is that i only used it to my 2 account that has nothing

But with all this lolkopīs facts, we still the same, without even dreaming whats causing this, unless the theory of the anti-hack serial that makes perfect sense to me to.

But if everyone get the anti hack serial the business will get killed anyway, because people secure the object and after that you dont need to "ensure" it anymore, it will be allways yours, so people start to be "unhackable", and than what they gonna do? lol the server will reset accidently and all char information go back before the update, and than there they are back in business... wooow what a creppy vision i have :X
Old 07/01/2010, 23:34   #41

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,729
i repeat myself (no, not to get thanks), but I'm SURE the admins have something to do with it. to sell their "anti-hack-protection". why ultra-accounts? because the more valuable an account is, the more money people spend in safety.

i don't believe it's the bot, the bot crack or any loader. for that only 50 people are way too less. there are about 1000-3000 people who use these files.
besides that, there certainly are more then one good account....since botters do gather a lot of stuff..

were you also hacked on ZSZC? cuz ZSZC does NOT offer such anti-steal system! now put the puzzle together!

--edit--
regarding the "someone the business is over": not quite! people always get better and better items every item would have to get pimped. people create new chars, and secure more items!
would you spend silk on a character that has max level,max equip? no?what would you do? yeah..start another one. same thing with these anti-hack things.
it is just a simple way to get a lot of money. 15$. now think about having 6 items you secure.90$. easy money.
they might have stolen everything else just to hide the thing. would be too strange if only the equipment would get hacked, right?
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/01/2010, 23:38   #42

I find the theorie of SilkBotter verry interesting. It could be possible indeed, that the GMīs hack certain people who activly ( doesn't have to be ) buy silk or w/e, and hoping that they will buy the anti-hack so they will get their items back.

So if this theorie would be true, then they are trying to make money by misguiding people .
But on the other hand, it's a bit far-fetched if you ask me..
People could stop playing on their server after they lose a sos or w/e.

Who knows..
Old 07/01/2010, 23:39   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMDFG View Post
Thats good to read lol, because ive used the autologin, luckly for me is that i only used it to my 2 account that has nothing

But with all this lolkopīs facts, we still the same, without even dreaming whats causing this, unless the theory of the anti-hack serial that makes perfect sense to me to.

But if everyone get the anti hack serial the business will get killed anyway, because people secure the object and after that you dont need to "ensure" it anymore, it will be allways yours, so people start to be "unhackable", and than what they gonna do? lol the server will reset accidently and all char information go back before the update, and than there they are back in business... wooow what a creppy vision i have :X
buhhhhh creepy ----> Nostradamus xD
Old 07/01/2010, 23:40   #44

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,729
they run a ******* monopoly!!
they certainly don't care if someone stops playing. there are more then enough people willing to play silkroad on a private server. all "free" servers are crowded.the servers are full. and every new server they open will get as full as the existing ones!

that'S the thing! they can do whatever they want, because they KNOW that YOU WANT TO PLAY THERE! you have no other alternative besides isro!

edit:
BESIDES THAT:
how will you make someone pay even more money?
lets presume a player is level max. he reached almost everything, and he doesnt buy silks anymore.
to pull the rest outta his pocket, the admin will just delete his items pretending he was hacked.
now the player will spend money anyway.... 1- he will buy silks,gold or sun equipment(money) and then secure the items (+money) (total: 2x money)
2-he will start a new character and needs silk (money) and maybe some sun items (money). (2xmoney)
3-he will quit playing because he doesn't spend any more money. good for the chinese ones. 1 free spot for a potential NEW silk buyer!
CUSTOMER RECYCLING FTW!!!
Old 07/01/2010, 23:41   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninov View Post
I find the theorie of SilkBotter verry interesting. It could be possible indeed, that the GMīs hack certain people who activly ( doesn't have to be ) buy silk or w/e, and hoping that they will buy the anti-hack so they will get their items back.

So if this theorie would be true, then they are trying to make money by misguiding people .
But on the other hand, it's a bit far-fetched if you ask me..
People could stop playing on their server after they lose a sos or w/e.

Who knows..
srry for double post but thats the point when other people see that some guys got hacked they will buy the anti hack shi*t
Closed Thread