Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

mySro/sjSro Offsets

Discussion on mySro/sjSro Offsets within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
mySro/sjSro Offsets

Hello there , I am trying to develop a small application for mysro/sjsro , and I was looking for the offsets . If anyone has them , please share . Thanks :]

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB Mysro/Sjsro acc
05/31/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
hello i want to buy/trade a Mysro or Sjsro acc. can be clean but must not be ;) i could give you 10 € PSC or steam account with 8 games not VAC banned and not email very. Pm me here in forum or in ICQ 553935472
sjsro offsets
03/08/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
some one know the sjsro offsets ?
WTT vip 4 sjsro old or mysro
02/08/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
WTT lv 100 nuker on vip with items but dont have spear and hands have 115mil gold 2 grbaers 1 is dead second got 43 days white wolf pure int spear heuskal,light and cold storgae full with elements tas and elixirs WTT 4 mysro or sjsro old leav offers
pls sjsro offsets
12/12/2009 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
pls sjsro offsets or some think with whose can log in and make some other at this time ...
MySro or SjSro....
06/06/2009 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
I have qestion, about can someone help me make (or give) account on MySro... or give account to SjSro? please help me :):handsdown: