Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SJSRO lvl 100 Media.pk2

Discussion on SJSRO lvl 100 Media.pk2 within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 49
SJSRO lvl 100 Media.pk2

So i had problems earlier getting the start button to show up (with the original media.pk2) but all other pk2 would give me a pk2 damaged error, turns out the only way to launch in was with a loader.(i thought it might help some people)

Anyways,
so everything works fine now except NONE of the skills/buffs make any sounds.
ive used the search button multiple times but i cant find a edited Media.pk2 for the lvl 100 client. i was just wondering if there are any?
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/30/2010, 21:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
no puedo descargar el cliente me dice que esta roto el enlace
Old 06/05/2010, 23:28   #3

elite*gold: 0
i want media lvl 100

Similar Threads Similar Threads
sjSRO media.pk2
04/09/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Can anybody give me a download where i can download the normal media.pk2 for sjSRO i mean that it just looks like sro the good old sro...i dont want another underbar or something????i want that it looks ingame like it usoally looks???? thanks ;) ya i used search but coulndt find anything
can any one get me Media for SJSRO
10/12/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
can any one get me Media for SJSRO i can't find a working one
SJsro(old) Media.pk2
08/11/2009 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies
Hello guys. does someone have an SJsro old server media.pk2 wich is acutally working? (at actual standarts) But it has to be only SJsro old without Divisions. Thanks! btw. for ppl hwo want to flame me. i already downloaded 12 Media.pk2. and patched it with 3 different Ipīs... keeps saying server inspection.
sjsro need media.pk2
04/26/2009 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
I need the media pk2 of the new server but without the skills of lvl 90 + I need the skills will be exactly the same and the 9D stays 9D and not 10D plz!!!!!!I need help!!ty for help!