Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Why Destroy [P]Sro's

Discussion on Why Destroy [P]Sro's within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

View Poll Results: Want to stop exploiting [P]Sro?
Yes 112 51.85%
No 56 25.93%
Hell no shut them down i don't care 48 22.22%
Voters: 216. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01/27/2010, 20:00   #181

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,109
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireNovA View Post
Everyone likes money , it's how we live , i can call every member in this forum an asshole , we all use money to survive , we all like money and we all need it.
thats true i can't say no, but have a little difference which i wont explain about Ocean's position in this case.
Quote:
Originally Posted by helmer View Post
He where duping because the item had the same stats. Gzz to ur even bigger fail And so sweet of u to defend ur little israelian friend When ur the most hated person on e-pvpers forum of all time. U should be in the hall of fame group, Ops i meant Hall of SHAME!! Cheers
tell me you're dumb or you making yourself like that? if you don't know anything then please keep on silence..
the items i gave for free to the server was created by me with simple GM commands C: Window /MAKEITEM XXX_XXX_XXXX blabla..and all same stats cause it's not important even.
and i see you are really idiot person your brain got a mental problems, so go to a doctor and solve this as soon as possible, because your every word that out from your mouth is an epic failure.

if you don't know what are you talking about then just dont comment, you don't know the difference between to create in legal way and Dupe illegal method.

and in your case this sentence is most right for you:
"Better to be quiet and let to people think you're fool than speak and prove that."

Quote:
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
next time think with your brain and not with your ****
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/27/2010, 20:02   #182

elite*gold: 0
yea if u ******* soo good go atack isro and leave ours pservers , you are most hated person here
Old 01/27/2010, 20:05   #183

Received Thanks: 1,609
Quote:
Originally Posted by oNterQ View Post
yea if u ******* soo good go atack isro and leave ours pservers , you are most hated person here
Are you lost?
Next time don't go to a forum where all BOTS and EXPLOITS are being posted There are other forums that will cry with you
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/27/2010, 20:10   #184

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windrius View Post
Are you lost?
Next time don't go to a forum where all BOTS and EXPLOITS are being posted There are other forums that will cry with you
And they will cry with your poor emulator project also
Old 01/27/2010, 20:12   #185

Quote:
Originally Posted by _FoulSoul_ View Post
thats true i can't say no, but have a little difference which i wont explain about Ocean's position in this case.

tell me you're dumb or you making yourself like that? if you don't know anything then please keep on silence..
the items i gave for free to the server was created by me with simple GM commands C: Window /MAKEITEM XXX_XXX_XXXX blabla..and all same stats cause it's not important even.
and i see you are really idiot person your brain got a mental problems, so go to a doctor and solve this as soon as possible, because your every word that out from your mouth is an epic failure.

if you don't know what are you talking about then just dont comment, you don't know the difference between to create in legal way and Dupe illegal method.

and in your case this sentence is most right for you:
"Better to be quiet and let to people think you're fool than speak and prove that."

next time think with your brain and not with your ****
If ur so ******* smart u should know that mental problems cant be solved by visitng a doctor haha and u created items in a legal way wich was illegal on the server so u better shut the **** up if u havent anything to come with, All the time i see ur copying off the text from other ppl, Use your brain to find ur own words if u have one.
Old 01/27/2010, 20:13   #186

If you were smart, you wouldn't be posting here anymore
Old 01/27/2010, 20:14   #187

Quote:
And they will cry with your poor emulator project also
Oh well atleast I can actually make one. You just look for **** in your ******* then sell it to fetish animal **** lovers.

Quote:
If ur so ******* smart u should know that mental problems cant be solved by visitng a doctor haha and u created items in a legal way wich was illegal on the server so u better shut the **** up if u havent anything to come with, All the time i see ur copying off the text from other ppl, Use your brain to find ur own words if u have one.
BOOHOO someone made ILLEGAL items on an ILLEGAL server
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/27/2010, 20:15   #188

Wow..only thing i'm seeing here, are some retards, flaming on each other, trying to see who is "Cooler" then the other, Lemme get this qoute:

LOL'd about this one..Li, i think if you are on the streets, and you would say **** you to a person, he would kick your muslim ***, and DoubleD haven't screwed you up, since you are the one that was planning to give him a "Keylogger" , And you think you are exploiting and such..but only thing you are doing, is following Oriya's advise up, like he said, With my exploits, you can do much more then i'm saying..

@FoulSoul: You got some Typo's O.o

#CLOSE REQUEST
Old 01/27/2010, 20:17   #189

Quote:
i see now how smartless you are and pointless to talk with you.
good luck with crying all day long.

no words for you anymore since you don't understand anything
gg
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/27/2010, 20:24   #190

Quote:
Originally Posted by glialka View Post
Wow..only thing i'm seeing here, are some retards, flaming on each other, trying to see who is "Cooler" then the other, Lemme get this qoute:

LOL'd about this one..Li, i think if you are on the streets, and you would say fuck you to a person, he would kick your muslim ass, and DoubleD haven't screwed you up, since you are the one that was planning to give him a "Keylogger" , And you think you are exploiting and such..but only thing you are doing, is following Oriya's advise up, like he said, With my exploits, you can do much more then i'm saying..

@FoulSoul: You got some Typo's O.o

#CLOSE REQUEST
Keylogging doubled?
You know I was just kidding to see you reaction.lmao kid.

I would say to someone on the street " fuck you,bitch,suck my dick",he couldnt kick anyways my ass,cuz before he do anything,he is already on the ground you kid.

Now tell me why should I do say that?
Did the person which I insult anything wrong?If yes,then no problem.
If no,then is weird.

And btw,next year I come to nederlands,(holiday),tell me which street you exactly live,then I will kick your christ ass.
Old 01/27/2010, 20:24   #191

Quote:
Originally Posted by _FoulSoul_ View Post
i see now how smartless you are and pointless to talk with you.
good luck with crying all day long.

no words for you anymore since you don't understand anything
gg
Yup same to you, I can't understand anything you are saying because your skills to build sentences in english sucks. And it sucks a lot
Old 01/27/2010, 20:28   #192

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exploiter~Li View Post
Keylogging doubled?

I would say to someone on the street " **** you,*****,suck my ****",he couldnt kick anyways my ***,cuz before he do anything,he is already on the ground you kid.

If no,then is weird.

And btw,next year I come to nederlands,(holiday),tell me which street you exactly live,then I will kick your christ ***.
If you threaten anyone ever again I'll call Chuck Norris
Old 01/27/2010, 20:31   #193

Quote:
Originally Posted by urmomzzz View Post
Yup same to you, I can't understand anything you are saying because your skills to build sentences in english sucks. And it sucks a lot
sorry i forgot you're perfect. haha
Old 01/27/2010, 20:32   #194

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exploiter~Li View Post
Keylogging doubled?

I would say to someone on the street " **** you,*****,suck my ****",he couldnt kick anyways my ***,cuz before he do anything,he is already on the ground you kid.

If no,then is weird.
Haha..Lol..I know you weren't "Kidding" Since DD and i had some talks about you..so i know enough about you..and i now know for sure, that turks cannot be trusted..So i don't give a F#ck about you anymore, and i hope you go to allah(Wich has been proven that he is fake, just like every other so called "***", don't believe me ? )with your "exploiting" and PK2.

ooh yeah, i forgot to tell you this, Netherlands is in the top 5 of most racism of the world..and we hate Turks, Mocro's, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran Etc, Etc. so good luck when you are walking in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Utrecht..

Good luck in your f#cked up future.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/27/2010, 20:35   #195

OK rofl moment
Quote:
- Zilla // DD says:
*yo can u do me
And now

stop with this ******* ****. SPAM SPAM, FLAME FLAME. Yes exploiting is bad and I hate it. But you can't do anything about it because everyone now knows how to dupe so you can't change that.
How about locking this thread huh? KTHXBAI
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread