Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What are the current active, cool and english speaking private servers now?

Discussion on What are the current active, cool and english speaking private servers now? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What are the current active, cool and english speaking private servers now?

Hello guys,

I'm back to play after a long break and I was wondering what is the top active english speaking and balanced servers that you play right now. Thanks in advance.
Old 12/10/2015, 18:45   #2

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by artwave View Post
Hello guys,

I'm back to play after a long break and I was wondering what is the top active english speaking and balanced servers that you play right now. Thanks in advance.
There are alot of servers and everyone has a different taste, check SROConnect, you can sort for players count or cap you'd like

You also got all Links for the server, easier to check them out then searching for them on epvp by all the ''other threads'' :3
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/10/2015, 19:32   #3

Eurybix2
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/10/2015, 20:20   #4

elite*gold: 50
I'd go with Conflict if I was you. Assuming you actually speak English I'll happily help you out in-game.
Old 12/10/2015, 20:56   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by hihi. View Post
I'd go with Conflict if I was you. Assuming you actually speak English I'll happily help you out in-game.
My man, help me fix this dll issue and i'll gladly take your hand-out
Closed Thread