Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is there any MMOrpg similar to silkroad ?!

Discussion on Is there any MMOrpg similar to silkroad ?! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is there any MMOrpg similar to silkroad ?!

Yeah,I know it had been asked before but,I really can't find any decent game in the same style,that can actually be better than sro and since u will all start giving me options like idk,all recent games ! let me tell u one thing,they are all ****,u get bored and they don't have a unique system to really make ur character unique like,u can be the ONLY one who has this build and uses these skills (different imbue,different order) not the 300 th that has the same skills same top equipment and so ever and this is not all,because its not only the character,is the way that they make the games these days,they are so generic and so boring,no matter how new the graphics look or the skills look they still get boring after a while and you have no purpose at all after a while.

I know there are some ppl who can say,yeah that mmo is quite ok , but I can't and I sometimes feel like I am the only one,thats why I am writing this to ppl that felt the same way I did back in the days sro was the best mmo out there.

Yes I play other games and played other games that were ok but there were different so atleast you can get me a list with games that could actually stand out as an interesting mmo .

BTW I tried Guild wars 2 and after 3-4 days the game get ridiculous boring and with 0 meaning and style ....

Here is my list of games that I actually enjoyed :

-Cabal online : Best skills ever seen,nice combat system,good graph,becomes a bit boring after max lvl since u can't do much things.

-League of Legends : I play it at the moment,its a moba game and keeps me entertained since its really challenging.

-Diablo 3 : NO words,its diablo.

-Requiem Bloodymare : I liked the way mobs were killed (flying everywere,nice engine) and the skill system is interesting still,hard lvling and lack of players kinda ruined the game.Was one of the first real next gen kind of games .

-Hearthstone : Easy,card games,enjoyable and interesting.

So let me hear ur opinions about other mmos u experienced and about the upcoming mmos that will actually replace the sro !
Old 11/01/2014, 18:28   #2

No. Silkroad is very unique. There's no other game like SRO.
Thanks
13 Users
Old 11/01/2014, 19:24   #3

elite*gold: 28
Received Thanks: 2,649
Not really, sro is kinda old so you won't find something like that, most games now are more advanced, but still they're not like sro.
Old 11/01/2014, 20:05   #4

elite*gold: 857
ye ye Silkroad 2

Thanks
11 Users
Old 11/01/2014, 21:35   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexiuns* View Post
ye ye Silkroad 2

Its just really bad that it doesn't really improve what actually worked in sro 1,instead they are creating new content....with the recent mmo meta witch is terrible ....
Old 11/01/2014, 22:22   #6

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,429
ArcheAge
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/01/2014, 22:26   #7

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,066
SRO is unique indeed (and addicting too -_-). Just the community is ****** up right now...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/01/2014, 22:33   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowStorm1 View Post
ArcheAge
ArcheAge is boring, honestly I didn't like it. Graphics sucks [in my opinion]
Old 11/02/2014, 10:48   #9

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,102
try TERA or Aion? they're good but you'll probably get bored first at TERA. there's no pserver for tera though and i suggest you play Aion NA official servers. imo, there's no point playing Aion pserver since the official is easy too and you can get to max level within a week (for first timers).
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/03/2014, 10:06   #10

Agree, you should try TERA.
Old 11/03/2014, 12:06   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by shemgwapo View Post
try TERA or Aion? they're good but you'll probably get bored first at TERA. there's no pserver for tera though and i suggest you play Aion NA official servers. imo, there's no point playing Aion pserver since the official is easy too and you can get to max level within a week (for first timers).
Aion isnt even close to sro
Old 11/03/2014, 13:42   #12

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
Is TERA the game which is like 60gb? Or was that RIFT

I would say try Archage - I got bored after 15 minutes, though.
Old 11/03/2014, 13:47   #13

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,102
Quote:
Originally Posted by xExorcist View Post
Aion isnt even close to sro
but it has better gameplay and its not a grindfest and also even if you dont spend real money you get to have the best gear ingame by doing quest and dungeons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist View Post
Is TERA the game which is like 60gb? Or was that RIFT

I would say try Archage - I got bored after 15 minutes, though.
no. tera is 32gb while aion is 26gb.
Old 11/04/2014, 03:55   #14

TERA was my choice after i stopped with Silkroad , got bored within 2 days though.
Old 11/04/2014, 13:13   #15

ever heard of blade and soul? idk if its similar to sro but it has some nice skills etc. ^^
aslong as i know for the korean version you have to pay for an account and the chinese version is much laggy. but there is a russian private server where i played a while. you can give a try